Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot fire with crewship if you don't assassinate pilot.

Ketec

Is this intentional?
It took me two days of asking why i cannot attack with my captured crewship - i always heavy slammed the pilot room to break any containers and kill the pilot.

Then i randomly saw a prompt once - assassinated and... magic - i can shoot!

Wait what happened? You knock the pilot out take the ship but he’s alive trying to kill you with a pool noodle and u can’t fire? 

While we’re here any one knows what happens if you kill the gunner or leave him alive? Does it stop the ship from firing? Is he locked out?

what does the gunner do?

No, the pilot is dead, i killed him with melee  heavy. But you cant fire - you can only fire missiles if you assassinate.

Gunners can still shoot even if pilot is dead and reactor is blowing up.

Edited by Ketec

1 minute ago, BDMblue said:

Wait what happened? You knock the pilot out take the ship but he’s alive trying to kill you with a pool noodle and u can’t fire? 

While we’re here any one knows what happens if you kill the gunner or leave him alive? Does it stop the ship from firing? Is he locked out?

what does the gunner do?

While reading this something popped up in my head:
Pilot gets knocked out, gunners be like "I'm a gunner not a pilot, not my job to fix this" For some reason that came with an image of a grineer kicking back reading a magazine

17 minutes ago, Ketec said:

No, the pilot is dead, i killed him with melee  heavy. But you cant fire - you can only fire missiles if you assassinate.

Gunners can still shoot even if pilot is dead and reactor is blowing up.

Ive only x 1 pilot the rest got bludgeoned to death with a large hammer. Never stopped me from firing. Maybe if you kill him to slow he locks you out?