Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Origin Pack

[DE]Helen

WF_OriginPack_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

The Origin Pack is the best possible value for a Tenno looking to boost their Arsenal and get a spectacular new Cosmetic!

The Origin Pack features:

• Parotia Syandana
  • 200 Platinum

For PS4 regional availability, please see below:

• December 17 - Americas
  • December 18 - Europe, Asia
  • December 19 - Japan

This pack will be available on December 23 on Nintendo Switch! (Note: this pack will be available on December 19th in Japan!)

Supercharge your journey in Warframe with the new Origin Pack today!

The picture doesn't do this syandana justice. It's very, I should say, dynamic ☺️. And also has a gradient that looks wonderful with the right combination of colours. I thought I was getting just another cloak, but was stunned when I saw the real thing.

Spoiler

17 hours ago, Andikki said:

The picture doesn't do this syandana justice. It's very, I should say, dynamic ☺️. And also has a gradient that looks wonderful with the right combination of colours. I thought I was getting just another cloak, but was stunned when I saw the real thing.

Hide contents

I don't think i'll buy it but ty for the video, with 2 colors it looks way cooler than with the plain light blue they used.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-25 at 1:27 PM, (PS4)MediAmid95 said:

Question. I realise for some (ore most) this may sound dumb. The platinum you get in this pack, is it usable for trading purposes?

You can use platinum in game to buy some items from other players, for Warframe slots or weapon slots, for some items in the market, mostly cosmetic stuff. You'll see as you play the many things you can buy with platinum. That being said, you don't need to buy platinum... you can make platinum by selling items to other players in game. You can also use https://warframe.market/ to list items you want to sell, and to see their current value. The game has its own economy. If you can spare a bit of cash to help get you started, that's cool, but don't feel like you have to buy it to advance in and enjoy Warframe. 🙂 Hope that answers your question. Have fun!

Archived