Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Augment idea

(PSN)IcemanBaird

Too late for prime release + augment release but I believe she needs help on her Prowl either in an augment or straight up change. Augment idea - Quick Prowl - Able to run, jump, parkour, etc, while in prowl but at an accelerated energy usage rate while doing those actions or for each action in prowl use X amount of energy while in prowl. Prowl just seems like it needs a little help in utility and I believe this change would be the best way to complete her kit. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)IcemanBaird said:

Too late for prime release + augment release but I believe she needs help on her Prowl either in an augment or straight up change. Augment idea - Quick Prowl - Able to run, jump, parkour, etc, while in prowl but at an accelerated energy usage rate while doing those actions or for each action in prowl use X amount of energy while in prowl. Prowl just seems like it needs a little help in utility and I believe this change would be the best way to complete her kit. 

Ive felt this way for the longest time now. lol She would be better then Loki at Spy if she could.

Edited by kwlingo

If you want to go faster while Prowling, consider the Infiltrate augment. While most people focus on the fact that it makes you immune to sensors, it also gives Prowl a speed boost that scales off of Power Strength. Some people spam rolls to go faster, but others find that solution inelegant.

If you need to navigate large obstacles while in Prowl, use a Dash Line arrow. They negate the speed penalty of Prowl while you move across them, and you can slide from one end to the other without slowing, stopping, or breaking Prowl. Or just double jump or wall run since Prowl doesn't penalize or prohibit either of those actions.

Or you could fire a Sleep Arrow (Or Noise Arrow, dealer's choice), bullet jump, and then reactivate Prowl.