Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairness Amongst The Exclusive Weapons

UseCorrosiveProjection

almost all the vandals have a unique advantage than their original counter parts. The only one i see that dose not have much of a unique advantage is the braton vandal. you may say that the vandal crits more but it is only about 2.5% extra than the original 5% of the normal braton. this is minuscule and seeing that the snipetron vandal and strun wraith have some good advantages from it's counterparts, i feel that the braton vandal needs a buff,

you forget that the braton was bought with a single credit where as the snipetron was earned in a weekend event even though they are both vandals one took more work to get so therefor it would be a better gun

You forget that the Braton Vandal is worse than a Braton right now. Even if the Braton Vandal is buffed, how will it affect other players? There are much better assault rifles out there for them to acquire. To name a few: Dera, Braton Prime, Soma. In no way will the buffing of a Braton Vandal make it overpowered. If anything, it might become the equal to one of the guns I just listed. Guns attainable by anyone who plays.

almost all the vandals have a unique advantage than their original counter parts. The only one i see that dose not have much of a unique advantage is the braton vandal. you may say that the vandal crits more but it is only about 2.5% extra than the original 5% of the normal braton. this is minuscule and seeing that the snipetron vandal and strun wraith have some good advantages from it's counterparts, i feel that the braton vandal needs a buff,

+1 I expected this to be another 'bawww nerf nerf nerf' thread.

You forget that the Braton Vandal is worse than a Braton right now. Even if the Braton Vandal is buffed, how will it affect other players? There are much better assault rifles out there for them to acquire. To name a few: Dera, Braton Prime, Soma. In no way will the buffing of a Braton Vandal make it overpowered. If anything, it might become the equal to one of the guns I just listed. Guns attainable by anyone who plays.

just how many players are actually closed beta players who actually bought it and still own it. buffing it will make it more in line with the other weapons. you might see more players using this weapon if this weapon gets a buff. Not really keen for a damage buff, maybe a crit of 25% will give it something going for itself

I remembered when the Braton Vandal did 4 damage points more than the Braton.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton_Vandal?oldid=9701 BV at 18th February

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton?oldid=9768 Braton at 19th February

There was an uproar not one day after the end date, where folks clamored that DEvs did A Bad Thing. The Braton Vandal soon got nerfed and Braton was buffed. Now it only does 1 point of damage more than the standard Braton.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton_Vandal?oldid=14334 BV at 23rd of March

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton?oldid=13527 Braton at 20th March

Now, I have a Braton Vandal. Would I want it to be buffed? Yes. I'd love to feel that power again. Even if it's not a straight damage buff, a tad more higher crit chance would make it awesome. But in all honesty, I don't think it'll happen. We have a lot more good weapons now, asking for a buff for Braton Vandal seems like a moot point when folks aren't going to use it anyways.

It's just a vanity Braton now.

-Snipe-

It is a moot issue if they buffed V-braton as long as the keep it less than or equal to Braton prime. I am all for buffing a weapon to at least a point that it can be used for more than a placeholder. I do not even have it, I just think it is weird that it is worse than braton and only better than a mk1-braton.

Edited by LazyKnight

feedback is feedback bro. You are in a feedback forum. Expect all kinds of feedback.

Bro, bro, sup bro.

Good feedback is great, unfortunately 95% of it is just whining, and 95% of those posts begin with "buff X" or "nerf Y". I keep an eye on these forums for the 5% of posts that are well thought out and consider the long term impacts of their choices.

Bro, bro, sup bro.

Good feedback is great, unfortunately 95% of it is just whining, and 95% of those posts begin with "buff X" or "nerf Y". I keep an eye on these forums for the 5% of posts that are well thought out and consider the long term impacts of their choices.

Hey bro how you doing bro? I like you man. Lets go to B-Dubs sometime?

And yeah most of the feedback here is bad. But what more is there to say on this Vandal issue? Sometimes the only thing that can be said is "blah needs a buff."

Hey bro how you doing bro? I like you man. Lets go to B-Dubs sometime?

And yeah most of the feedback here is bad. But what more is there to say on this Vandal issue? Sometimes the only thing that can be said is "blah needs a buff."

...damn. Ok i agree with that.

Brandal? I'm still kind of sad i missed it. Then again, the Braton brand isn't really doing that well. Pretty much all forms are outclassed by other weapons.

The old Primes kind of need a facelift to match up with the current level of powercreep. Maybe then they could pull the Brandal up into the Snidal levels.

I'm totally with you OP, everyone I play with thinks I'm weirdo for formaing it to try and keep it even slightly relevant.

I'd love a buff for it, all the other exclusives are pretty great/fun.

Side note: I hope we get a Melee Vandal when the game leaves open beta :) .