Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valence transfer for non-primed to primed

Dr_Wonderful

Let us transfer our forma and catalyst from non primed weapons and warframes to primed version during the crafting stage. Doing this easily reduces a significant grind we have to endure when playing the game that doesn't add additional value to our game play. I always felt reluctant to give effort into non primed frames as i know a prime version will always come out eventually. I have no problem paying 10p per polarity transfer and catalyst.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Dr_Wonderful said:

I have no problem paying 10p per polarity transfer and catalyst.

Not only do you skip the grind, but you would be paying less than it would be for more Forma or potatoes. What does DE get out of this arrangement?

4 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Not only do you skip the grind, but you would be paying less than it would be for more Forma or potatoes. What does DE get out of this arrangement?

Cost of forma and catalyst? Bundle of 3 forma is 35 so make it 12p per transfer and the cost of orokin catalyst. Seriously its not hard to figure out, make it only available if we have to rush our frames too. I don't care as long as they make the price reasonable