Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some help building Atlas.

WinstonPlaneGuy

Question

Hey everyone, I have finally built Atlas Prime. I've never liked Atlas before the rework and I was really not into him after the rework, I had the most boring time leveling Atlas.

But it seems I turned over a new leaf with Atlas Prime and I quite enjoy how to play him.

But the question is; How do I build Atlas?

Currently I have a strength and duration build with Hunter Adrenaline and the basic survival mods such as: Steel Fiber and Vitality + Primed Flow.

Is there anyway to improve?

7 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, DragonDude3010 said:

How do I build Atlas?

FWIW, this is what I've been running:

Corrosive Projection, Vigilante Pursuit
R9 Umbral Intensify, Primed Continuity
Stretch, Augur Reach
Streamline, R3 Fleeting Expertise
R9 Umbral Vitality, Steel Fiber

The base duration on Petrify and Rumblers is good enough that you don't need to go overboard there,
being able to quite freely spam Landslide all over and recast Rumblers (not least for Rubble creation) is nifty.

If you want more Strength, you could e.g. replace Augur Reach with Transient Fortitude (R9 for a neat 200% Strength exactly lol),
and / or Fleeting Expertise could be replaced by Hunter Adrenaline if you're actually getting hit often enough (Petrify CC tho).

25 minutes ago, Admiral_N0nsense said:

meme purposes [...] rumbler build [...] just max out duration and put on blind rage, streamline and intensify

Hm, I don't quite get it, what's this meme about? Having crappy AoE and molasses-slow Rumblers?

58 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

and / or Fleeting Expertise could be replaced by Hunter Adrenaline if you're actually getting hit often enough (Petrify CC tho).

How do I reliably get energy as Atlas? My monkey brain added Hunter Adrenaline cause I knew Atlas was a bit chonkey and would take some hits, thus wasting away his shields and hitting his health therefore passively gaining Energy. Will this issue be fixed with higher efficiency even though you're basically a spammer Warframe?

2 hours ago, DragonDude3010 said:

How do I reliably get energy as Atlas?

All I can say is that high Efficiency has worked just fine for me,
add one or more of Zenurik Focus / Arcane Energize / Energy Generator if you're still having trouble / because yay overkill 😄

Hunter Adrenaline should work similarly well if not potentially better, what with Rubble healing you and all
(though personally, making taking damage an integral part of your battle plan was always weird to me, heh).

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

All I can say is that high Efficiency has worked just fine for me,
add one or more of Zenurik Focus / Arcane Energize / Energy Generator if you're still having trouble / because yay overkill 😄

Hunter Adrenaline should work similarly well if not potentially better, what with Rubble healing you and all
(though personally, making taking damage an integral part of your battle plan was always weird to me, heh).

I also have that Health Conversion mod on, worth it or not?

6 minutes ago, DragonDude3010 said:

I also have that Health Conversion mod on, worth it or not?

Atlas P has decent enough base Armor that Steel Fiber works well enough, combined with 1.5k Rubble Armor
and maybe also Arcane Guardian, there might come a point of too much Armor focus, I feel.

Plus again, enemies aren't gonna hurt you if you hurt - i.e. punch / petrify - them first.

Now admittedly, Nekros Bonedaddy is still the only Frame I've been using HC on, so dunno,
I assume you're getting your Health Orbs from a Sentinel with Synth Deconstruct,
is that reliable enough to keep HC up at full strength for most of the mission?

If yes, then sure, go for it (over Steel Fiber maybe).