Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Random Stats on Weapons

CuChulainnWD

Please explain to me what you are thinking DE? I am more than happy to spend a few plat on Repair Drones if I know what sort of bonus I am getting, ala ship components, but you really think I will piss away my money on a Slot machine for weapons? I repaired 3 batches of weapons before you brought this little gambling shenanigans into play. If you want my money, make it known what that random roll is on that weapon. Then I will decide if it is worth me building with my ridiculously overpriced in game resources, never mind the 50 plat I would piss away on a random hope in hell of getting something above 40% never mind the max 60%.

Never spend money on a thing that is still in something similar to an alpha stage.

DE could have done it better with this and left out the repair drones as purchasable items until Empyrean goes fully live. But it still comes down to the players in the end when it comes to spending or not.

The RNG stats on guns were there at start, the UI just didnt show them. It is not a new layer they've added, it has been part of the family from day 1.