The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggles coming for 2019!

[DE]Drew

I'd love to see these given to the accessory pack buyers too, as they also purchased something worth the same price during the limited time offer. Or perhaps made tradeable, I'd love to exchange the two noggles I possess for other primes.I'd love to see these given to the accessory pack buyers too, as they also purchased something worth the same price during the limited time offer. Or perhaps made tradeable, I'd love to exchange the two noggles I possess for other primes.

• 1 month later...

My goal is to own all cosmetics and decorations via the market, prime accessories, primed vault and new prime releases. Even though I farm my frames, and have done since I started I want these accessories, decorations to add to my collection, considering i want to 100% warframe as best as i can to own all, scan all etc etc even if it means buying a second frame from unvaulted access or prime access.

I have to disagree on the wait for such Prime noggles? I think thats alitte unfair and should be rewarded a prime noggle on purchase of Primed Unvaulted Pack or Primed Access Pack.

I farmed Mag, Vaubhan and Ash while ago, and during my early gaming stages I never broke my rule, which is spending in games. Until I realised if I wanted such items I would have too, show my support for the game and collect. I just recently bought also Second Vaubhan and Ash even Mag from the market to own all extras even their accessories which shouldn't be individual, their should be choice of all inclusive to frame pack. I farmed ivara and gave in and bought her Prime access etc too. I don't want to wait for Prime noggle, I have spent alot on Warframe, more than I ever spent in games, broke my rule and should be rewarded soon as I purchase the pack. Digital Extremes please address this, because I feel and many others do that this is little extreme. 

I'm a dedicated Warframer, now willing to spend to catch up on missed items, please can we have our primed gifts, especially on purchase of said packs.

Also being a Excalibur and Nezha fan, I would love to own Excal Umbra noggle and can't wait for Nezha Prime.

Wish I was the first to own Excalibur Prime and its Noggle via PS4, even though console never had this version that be a warframe wish list no1 item. So envious of PC gamers who got this item. He would be a treasured frame on full show in my orbitor private quarters load out, I would even buy it for £100 just to have every Excal prime.

Hi. When Saryn Prime and Valkyr Prime were unvaulted back in 2019, I had purchased the Valkyr Prime accessory pack, but never received a Valkyr Prime Noggle. Maybe I had read the post wrong but it said; "For every Prime Warframe you purchased, either through Prime Access or Prime Vault in 2019 (with the exception of Ivara, Ash, and Vauban Prime who will come at the end of 2020), you will receive the corresponding Prime Noggles!". Hopefully this is just a mistake, but if I am reading this wrong then please forgive me. If it is a glitch, then my username is Ph30nixHun73r. Here is some proof just in case. 

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=1343&height=1270

Archived