Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time: Thursdays @ 7 Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

I would appreciate if you don't force viewers to use Facebook to chat on your channel. I don't even have an account, never had one. Thanks.

All of the everything that is my this.

I unfathomably hate (in the very essence of the word) this kind of discrimination. You want better trust from your player base? Start by removing this.

So... I have absolutely no ability to tell what they're saying, and no ability to use the chat. Hopefully they'll put up a summary afterwards. Has anything interesting happened so far?

I missed most of it. I just saw them running a Survival and show off some fanart, then fight Lephantis. They answered a few questions, though, so maybe we will see a small summary?

what is EDT time? anyone?

Eastern Daylight Time. If you're not sure what that is in your time zone, then try using this converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

If you can't, then just tell me your time zone and I can convert it for you.

I missed most of it. I just saw them running a Survival and show off some fanart, then fight Lephantis. They answered a few questions, though, so maybe we will see a small summary?

Eastern Daylight Time. If you're not sure what that is in your time zone, then try using this converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

If you can't, then just tell me your time zone and I can convert it for you.

Eastern Daylight Time is not much to go on it would be nice to know the exact day time they are on

Edited by Partizan

Eastern Daylight Time is not much to go on it would be nice to know the exact day time they are on

Well... the answer to your question is in this thread's title. Warframe Prime Time is going to be every week on Thursday at 7pm EDT.

Edited by Aramet