Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time: Thursdays @ 7 Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

How about you remove the  facebook only mode in chat for once?

i'm sick and tired of not being able to even type things in chat during the streams.

once upon a time.... at like livestream #1 or 2 i could chat freely....

All of the everything that is my this.

I unfathomably hate (in the very essence of the word) this kind of discrimination. You want better trust from your player base? Start by removing this.

I love Warframe. I've enjoyed all the live feeds you all have done so far but watching the Twitch comments is painful. It is SO painful. 

-Begging for platinum everywhere.

-Awkward, inappropriate comments about the women in the cast/feed.

-Off topic jibberish and complaints.

-Text scrolling 500mph, good questions and feedback lost in all the garbage.

-Bad questions or already answered questions being reiterated. 

Something needs to be done about that. Appoint some moderators or make some rules and guidelines clear. Otherwise, I look forward to watching another video. See you all at 5PM my time or 7PM yours.  

Something needs to be especially done about this. Deleting the comments is only a temporary solution.

How?  I'm not trying to argue against the idea, but in practical terms these things continue to occur because there's no practical way to police it.

As for the text scrolling, in livestream #15 they put on some limiter that only let you comment once very 10 minutes.  That was, frankly, too much, but it's an idea if nothing else.  It made the comments more readable (if not more useful).

I dont think theyll do that stuff Gkar. this one afaik is more dem Megan and becca playing and fanart/fan related things i think

We'll try and answer some community questions as we go! But for the most part it's us interacting with you and having some fun :)

We'll try and answer some community questions as we go! But for the most part it's us interacting with you and having some fun :)

My only regret, I can't use the chat box on twitch.  so that part of the interacting is something i will miss out on.

but i will watch none the less. because this sounds like it will be fun to watch.  and i have my Popcorn at the ready