The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Removing mod from Avionics resets it

(PSN)corpusbonds

So this is a huge, very upsetting bug!

I took off the bulkhead (health) by accident, put it on the same grid and it went down to 90% from 120%, which you can see in the video below. 
 It’s in the same grid, and it’s the same mod. I cannot upgrade said mod again OR grid. Very upsetting that this is happening. 😞

8 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

You equipped a different one. The one you had before was a Lavan Bulkhead that cost 5, the one you equipped was a standard Bulkhead that cost 3 capacity.

Each "house" has different stats with varying avionics costs and different max ranks:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Avionics

Then why can’t I find the higher ranked one? This is the ONLY one I have and I’ve searched under “all”.

1 minute ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Then why can’t I find the higher ranked one? This is the ONLY one I have and I’ve searched under “all”.

If you can't find the other Bulkhead either by sorting by name, searching for Bulkhead, or having it show only Lavan Avionics (the 4 circles in a square formation), then the bug is that you lost an Avionic rather than having a Bulkhead resetting. It doesn't help fix your issue at this moment, but it at least lets DE know what's going on.

So I turned my game back on, went to check and now the rank 5 has been automatically attached, and I cannot find the rank 3 (while looking under the houses you mentioned).

So I’m still chalking it’s off as a glitch, but at least my correct mod is back on.

Edit: But I forgot about the houses so I’ll keep that in mind for next time just in case it happens again, and I don’t have a mini heart attack.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds