Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[KUVA LICH] SICK AND TIRED OF THIS

SPEKTRE76

Can you please release a patch for us to be able to Opt Out of this? I had no idea what this was. Then when I found out I am forced to play this idiotic mode, it made the entire game less apealing to me. I am sure many others besides the trolls who I no doubt will come in and spew word vomit.

I hope the DEV's actually read these threads in here. I feel no need to even buy platinum anymore. I bought a credit booster so I can finish up my Rail Jack and it doesn't help that the Liches affect Arbitrations' and that you cant 'clear' any red areas on your star chart, I have tried. Even if you do not select a Lich mission you're still f----k with by the Lich. Just made Cr 127,890 and have 30 grand stolen. Way to make people not want to play anymore. I wish I could have heard the pitch the meeting entitled "How to F---k Over our Fan-base".

Some of you may like Liches but I for one want them gone or least be able to cancel the mission or quest or whatever the hell this nonsense is. Ya I know trolls, "Get Gud", "Get Smart" "Then Don't Play" ect...............................I already researched how your 'supposed' to kill them. I'm simply not doing all of that. I'd rather do a thousand rounds of the Glast Gambit before any of this. So, now I guess I'm relegated to having my whole star chart taken over rendering the game not interesting anymore.

• Like 1

I agree with you this is Bull. I myself love to play the game but the theft of my stuff is annoying and as the thing levels up it's related missions get harder as well I currently have to deal with enemys level 90 to 110 and they are nearly impossible to complete without a full squad. At this point I would rather just not get the stolen stuff back and be rid of the Liche than have to deal with it anymore.

While I don't think your rage rant is reasonable, I do agree that the current Kuva Lich system should be completely scrapped because it is anti-progressive and RNG is rage-inducing, I've had too many worse-case scenarios happened to the point I believe either it was rigged or something is not right about the calculations like the times they used bad RNG seeds and when Chesa Kubrow had 0% random incubation chance for my account.

The Lich you have will not die on its own you have to complete the requiem guessing game to get rid of it  

But it after that you can opt out of the system by not creating any more. 

The “larvallings” that create liches appear like assasination targets, you have to down it then hit the mercy button to get a Lich. If you put it in the down state and walk away the larvaling will die on its own without making a Lich. You have to keep doing it each time you run across one.