Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Got Teleported out of the map when the Crewship dispeared with me in it.

(XBOX)Outcast 36

I was playing on the node Sover Strait on earth proxima.

The second crew ship would not seem to spawn in.  I went out in archwing looking for it and found it on the edge of the map. I boarded the ship killed everything aboard and was going to fly it back to my railjack to help cover the distance because I still haven't gotten blink to work on my controller.  Then two crew ships spawn in.  All of cys audio cues start going off after the fact then it says mission complete and the crew ship vanishes with me still aboard and i get teleported out of the map.

The unstuck command didn't work and was forced to abort.

I have a picture I took in game of the edge of the sky box but can't find a way to upload it here.

On 2019-12-23 at 12:15 AM, (XB1)Outcast 36 said:

I was playing on the node Sover Strait on earth proxima.

The second crew ship would not seem to spawn in.  I went out in archwing looking for it and found it on the edge of the map. I boarded the ship killed everything aboard and was going to fly it back to my railjack to help cover the distance because I still haven't gotten blink to work on my controller.  Then two crew ships spawn in.  All of cys audio cues start going off after the fact then it says mission complete and the crew ship vanishes with me still aboard and i get teleported out of the map.

The unstuck command didn't work and was forced to abort.

I have a picture I took in game of the edge of the sky box but can't find a way to upload it here.

Link your picture or video through this  link.  Xboxdvr.com

I use that site alot

Edited by (XB1)DragonColony
Miss spelled