Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to scrap railjack wreckage?

Cortanis

Question

So their is apparently a cap on how much wreckage we can acquire for railjack and I've hit the limit. Problem is I've got all these MK1 trash pieces that I want nothing to do with and I've never needed at any point in this. I need to scrap those but I'm not finding any way to manually scrap them. Anyone know what I'm missing here?

5 answers to this question

Use the terminal you land in front of when fast traveling to the dry dock in your dojo.  Select a component to see what you have collected.  When you click on one of the scrap parts you will see 3 options repair, Scrap, and repair with drone.  Scrap will clear the space and convert the part into the material for upgrading Avionics.

Edited by Ohforf3
  • Like 1

Also asking about this, since I've amassed quite a few random components just from joining others' ships, but *do not have my own railjack built yet*. How can I scrap excess components (to avoid the cap and it auto-scrapping everything new) *without* having a railjack (just the drydock)?

2 hours ago, spectrefps said:

Also asking about this, since I've amassed quite a few random components just from joining others' ships, but *do not have my own railjack built yet*. How can I scrap excess components (to avoid the cap and it auto-scrapping everything new) *without* having a railjack (just the drydock)?

Sadly at this time you can't access the terminals for Intrinsics and ship modification if you don't have a ship.  Hopefully that will be fixed once DE gets back from their holiday break in January.

13 hours ago, Ohforf3 said:

Sadly at this time you can't access the terminals for Intrinsics and ship modification if you don't have a ship.  Hopefully that will be fixed once DE gets back from their holiday break in January.

They did address that for intrinsics: Orbiter > Menu > Profile > Intrinsics.

They should probably add a Wreckage option under Equipment in that menu?