Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completely Lost. Now what

(PSN)CO-CITY-BOSS

Question

5 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

what? no.

Do the story quests, OP. Finish those first. The Codex across from your market panel on the orbiter will list quests you have and what you need to do.

he is clearly not missing anything at all he may at well just start level up some intrinsic skills so he can travel to the veil where is the last part of the current story arc.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CO-CITY-BOSS said:

I haven’t played since The Sacrifice Quest logged in and I’m completely lost. Don’t know where to start to get back in the game. I’m use to step by step gaming. So please any help or some kind of order would be appreciated feeling super overwhelmed.

you got many quest ahead, use codex, for main history, if you want open world thats something else, not even talk about RJ

You might wanna check this site https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Quest
and see if you still have some side quests left. Or watch some youtube videos so you get idea on what other things you can do in the game.
Another thing I would suggest is optimizing your build. Check the wiki (link above) for some powerful mods you can collect or maybe some weapons and frames to farm for.

I'm also achievement-driven, I don't just "do" stuff. So I always try to look for something to achieve in-game. Some youtube videos give me ideas for personal achievement, coz the game will get to a point when there aren't much to do once you finished the quests, collected the unique items, made powerful builds, etc. 

Edited by Yxivi