Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekly lich ditch system coming?

--K--Sharkfin

I have heard from tennos in-game that the kuva lich is going to have a weekly ditch option

- by which you could get away from one lich once per week without defeating it.

I was told not to pay for any lich trade until then as the price would drop.

IMO once per week is not so much, I don't think there would be a significant impact on lich prices.

Also I am against the weekly ditch thing because that defeat the purpose of personal hunter.

What do you think about this?

Rebb mentioned — offhand — that maybe they could set up something where Palladino could dispel one Lich per week for you. This was on a recent dev stream.

It was not a commitment to enable that feature; just a thought in response to user feedback that people would really like to be able to dismiss trash liches. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

21 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Rebb mentioned — offhand — that maybe they could set up something where Palladino could dispel one Lich per week for you. This was on a recent dev stream.

It was not a commitment to enable that feature; just a thought in response to user feedback that people would really like to be able to dismiss trash liches. 

Good to hear clarification.

How funny some people in-game telling me the ditch thing is a thing and coming, while no one corrected them.

I think we should demand more than some once a week system. Think about it. If you get a dupe of a weapon with a lower bonus, all you can do is convert right. What do you gain from converting? A weapon you're going to have a hard time trading if it has low stats. A random companion that appears once in a blue moon and doesn't even last for long? You get jack for converting a Lich and said MAYBE it could be part of your railjack crew. So either let us reroll without a hassle or make converting an enemy worth our while but you chose not to do the latter, it shouldn't be on us to fix it.

7 hours ago, LordNero86 said:

Why all this reminds me when the nidus's zit comes to play?

Would the option to remove lich defeats its entire purpose?

It didn’t for Nidus’ infection. And you could get rid of that once a week too.

In fact, if it were every seven days, like Maroo’s ayatan hunt, it would work fine I think: if you dispel a Lich, you can either wait seven days and try a new one (so you can dispel it immediately if it sucks), or try again right away but you’re stuck with that one until you kill it or wait a week and get rid of it.

It does let you look for what you want, at the cost of a considerable amount of real time. That’s a fair trade off, I think. And really, it’d be nice if a Warframe had one mode where you didn’t have to sift through garbage looking for diamond rings. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe