The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack Blight Commander/Loot

(XBOX)Kain119

I'm guessing this is an issue for all consoles, PC included..

But while running the Kasio's Rest mission in Saturn Proxima if anyone on the team jumps ship, heads into the base to kill the commander and kills him, it automatically locks out that base for anyone else on the team to be able to enter the base and collect any loot or the blueprint that drops. Honestly the entire loot table is supposed to be shared in RJ so the loot that drops in the base should be shared as well, but they also need to work on not locking out the base after the Commander is killed. I have tried multiple times to get on the base with a team, I even ask other players to not jump on the base till everyone is able to join... The other issue is the incredible selfishness of other players, but that brings me to a different topic..

YOU NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE ABILITY TO KICK PLAYERS FROM THE GROUP... far too many times have I had to quit out or carry someone because they AFK or just dont want to contribute, or they are just toxic. Without a doubt this needs to be in the game. 

On 2020-01-01 at 11:47 PM, (XB1)Kain119 said:

YOU NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE ABILITY TO KICK PLAYERS FROM THE GROUP... far too many times have I had to quit out or carry someone because they AFK or just dont want to contribute, or they are just toxic. Without a doubt this needs to be in the game.

The answer to this has been a consistent "No."  Too many trolls would kick people for no reason.  Go to Recruiting chat and form a group if you are that concerned about it.