Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Mission Matchmaking

(PSN)fyriefox

So in railjack missions playing public can be fun and I have met some great players on public however I've also met some not so great teammates. When I'm in a mission with my friend and leave it on public I hope for the best yet we got two guys who just flew through space the whole mission and didn't really help. It would be great if the host could kick players or appoint a new host because my friend, the host, died completely and I had too many enemies to revive him. This lead to me not being able to access the nav so we could leave even after the mission was done. We had to host migrate and he lost all his rewards. 

I understand why letting a host kick people could be problematic but maybe if we had an option to appoint a new host that would be beneficial to everyone.

The votekick will be wisely used once for 10.000 cases where it will be used abusively. That's why nope.

I understand why you'd want the Host Change but I don't see that happening for all Warframe modes. What I can see, on the other hand, is a Railjack option for the "Railjack owner" to appoint a new Captain or assistant (who would hence be able to access the nav)

• Like 1

On 2020-01-04 at 1:03 AM, Chewarette said:

The votekick will be wisely used once for 10.000 cases where it will be used abusively. That's why nope.

I understand why you'd want the Host Change but I don't see that happening for all Warframe modes. What I can see, on the other hand, is a Railjack option for the "Railjack owner" to appoint a new Captain or assistant (who would hence be able to access the nav)

Ya I agree. Your idea is much better than mine and hopefully they can implement somwthing like that because it would be super helpful and an awesome feature in general.