Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Ephemera BP's in Nightwave season 3

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

1 hour ago, TheGuyver said:

That would basically negate any sort of intended gameplay loop the developers wanted for us as players.

I disagree. Developers have already negated the game play loop through bullS#&$ RNG. If anything it would encourage the game play loop buy EARNING  through accomplished goals. I mean if they want to make it expensive, than whatever, I still have an option to earn the currency to buy the ephemera bp I want. 

In reality the devs are actually wasting thier time designing and implementating these 1-2% drop Ephemera if only the lucky rare few can get to enjoy them. Its stupid. 

1 hour ago, TheGuyver said:

Sounds like someone just wants an easy out to avoid some grind

RNG isn't grind. RNG is luck. NW is grind because I can actually grind to earn something I want. 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

I disagree. Developers have already negated the game play loop through bullS#&$ RNG. If anything it would encourage the game play loop buy EARNING  through accomplished goals. I mean if they want to make it expensive, than whatever, I still have an option to earn the currency to buy the ephemera bp I want. 

In reality the devs are actually wasting thier time designing and implementating these 1-2% drop Ephemera if only the lucky rare few can get to enjoy them. Its stupid. 

RNG isn't grind. RNG is luck. NW is grind because I can actually grind to earn something I want. 

Doesn't matter, you're not getting the Tenebrous Ephermera that easily. Some of them you gotta "earn"