HUD - what's the circle

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

6 answers to this question

23 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

Any clue?

If you are refering to this:

bcVFRA2.jpg

It's the energy gauge of operator for performing void dash and void mode.

Operator is unlocked through questline, the default key bind of transferring into operator is 5

Edited by SHArK-FiN

On 2020-01-05 at 10:31 PM, SHArK-FiN said:

If you are refering to this:

bcVFRA2.jpg

It's the energy gauge of operator for performing void dash and void mode.

Operator is unlocked through questline, the default key bind of transferring into operator is 5

Got it ... except what's void dash, void mode, and on ps4 how do I do key 5?  And how do you know that?  I searched and searched but  couldn't  find anything.

since you see the circle, you must have played to mission to "obtain" your operator (The Second Dream / The War Within), this also includes the first steps on how to "operate".

duckduckgo showed me this: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7wq6aq/transference_on_ps4_controller/

Zitat

The touchpad has directional swipe binds for warframe abilities, so you may need to just make sure you're pressing enough for it to depress, and not enough to cause your finger to slip.

You can also use R1+L1 (hold R1, then tap L1) instead if the touchpad is giving too much grief

Edited by SpawnTDK

55 minutes ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

Got it ... except what's void dash, void mode, and on ps4 how do I do key 5?  And how do you know that?  I searched and searched but  couldn't  find anything.

The button to transfer in and out of operator form in PS4 is the touchpad. Just a press to enter operator, and another press to return to the warframe. Void Dash/Mode are examples of operator abilities which you'll find out more about once you get there.

However if you haven't reached the Second Dream and War Within quests I advise you to wait before trying to deep further into this, as you will surely get spoiled.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93