Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my issue with railjack

(PSN)Ghudit35

i have been playing warframe, more then 700 days now and i love this game to bit. I finally got my railjack about a week ago and have been playing imperium for the past 3 or 4 days and I am absolutely loving it. it is great and very fun, but there is one big issue I have with it and that is the fact that a random person, can just go to your navigation terminal and choose some random place to take your ship. Which is especially annoying when, you have finished a mission and you and 2 others are busy collecting resources and some random comes in to your game seconds before the end and thinks, oh this is boring, I'm just going to go to this guy's nav terminal and without permission choose another mission or  that you're in your dry dock and you finished up for the day and you're just tinkering with your ship before going offline and some random that hasn't left besides that he's going to go to your navigation take the ship without your permission, out on a mission.

Edited by (PS4)Ghudit35

I remember it being possible on launch day (did it myself to other people's ship) but it was quickly patched. Or so I think. Given it's happening to you it must be the kind of bug that happens if certain conditions are met somehow, and you are experiencing just that.

In any case I'm sure it'll be thouroughly fixed in the next update when they iron out these smaller annoying kinks. At least I hope they do.