The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Elite Kosma Cutter not spawning

(XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080

The Elite Kosma Cutter is supposed to spawn at Earth Proxima, but it doesnt exit in the missions.  I have been farming for the Battle Mod "Countermeasures" , obvioulsy now I realize

that this has been a waste of time, because the unit that drops it isnt spawning into the missions. 

What other units are not spawning...this is the question....and when will it be fixed?

Just the Elite Kosma units... All except the Outrider.  I have all the others fully scanned, but Elite Kosma Flaks, Cutters, and Taktis' don't spawn anywhere.  And I play on PC.  They never have.

Edited by Shoelip

Also consoles still don't have the patch to get non-elites spawning in veil 

and we don't have the fix for Gyre Elites not dropping avionics if they do spawn.

both of those were patched in 27.0.8 on PC - we're still on 27.0.5 a month later.

As far as I know we can't get death blossom, counter measures, and I think there is one other one whose name escapes me at the moment.

EDIT to add - we also don't have the general avionics drop chance increase, or the additional avionic drops from various enemies.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

Am 18.1.2020 um 17:13 schrieb (XB1)Tucker D Dawg:

As far as I know we can't get death blossom, counter measures, and I think there is one other one whose name escapes me at the moment.

Exactly! Its not only Death Blossom and Counter Measures, which I farmed for intensely until I realized that the units arent even spawning....but also these avionics are also missing:

Vidar Bulkhead,  Zetki Predator, Zetki Hyperflux....among others.   

vor 1 Minute schrieb Benio_maximus:

I did get counter measures, I got it on saturn iirc, but yeah, elite kosma units (except the outrider) are not spawning in earth proxima.

Hopefuly they can fix that soon.

Thanks for the info...I will try there then.....but these units should be spawning in Earth Proxima as per the information given in the Warframe Wiki.

17 hours ago, (XB1)omegaMAXIMUS080 said:

Thanks for the info...I will try there then.....but these units should be spawning in Earth Proxima as per the information given in the Warframe Wiki.

Not saying that the wiki is wrong or that elite units are spawning if they aren't or even that elite units shouldn't be spawning on Earth, but the wiki is not the end all be all for information.  Just because the wiki says doesn't mean it is or should be.

• 1 month later...