Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i lost my carcinox of 58,5 fr bc i was scraping junk in RJ

I'm mad, not at DE but myself, please fix this, when you wanna scrap your weapons in railjack, why not make it you to go to INVENTORY and there delete it, insted of make it where you get scraping you junk for dirac, and accidentaly scrap you perfect vidar reactor, please, like most of the stuff you delete are by this norm of going to inventory and there delete your stuff, now i have to be careful to play with the inventory without getting my stuff i work hard gone forever.

EDIT: I submitted a ticket and now got my carcinox back, Ty DE, and I hope to hear they fix this bug, I most certainly gonna be careful from now on. 

Edited by (PS4)nicolasrexxon666
My items are back, Ty DE

1 hour ago, (PS4)nicolasrexxon666 said:

I'm mad, not at DE but myself, please fix this, when you wanna scrap your weapons in railjack, why not make it you to go to INVENTORY and there delete it, insted of make it where you get scraping you junk for dirac, and accidentaly scrap you perfect vidar reactor, please, like most of the stuff you delete are by this norm of going to inventory and there delete your stuff, now i have to be careful to play with the inventory without getting my stuff i work hard gone forever.

There is a noticeable difference between the Crafted and the yet to be restored equipment in the Railjack's customization window. Also, the game shows a popup window showing what will be gained from scrapping that part and a confirmation button so its pretty hard to accidentally scrap something by accident.

Contact support, they might be able to revert it considering you have the exact amounts and materials received from scrapping your weapon.

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

There is a noticeable difference between the Crafted and the yet to be restored equipment in the Railjack's customization window. Also, the game shows a popup window showing what will be gained from scrapping that part and a confirmation button so its pretty hard to accidentally scrap something by accident.

Contact support, they might be able to revert it considering you have the exact amounts and materials received from scrapping your weapon.

i must mention that went  i did this, i wasn't aware of this option,plus i was looking at a junk turret but it happen so fast that it was too late when i saw the materials screen that i realize what i done.

i will most likely get a response in much much later, but i will do regardless, i posted this to spread awarness for those who suffer this scennario that i am right now.

i have a better roll of 59 fr, but im mad that my time and ressource got scraped away, it makes me feel less mad and more paranoic realizing that ts possible to scrap a reactor vidar, kinda glad happen this way and no the other way around, but the issue remmains, i know  empyrian was rush, but i hope like no man's sky, it gets better.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)nicolasrexxon666 said:

i must mention that went  i did this, i wasn't aware of this option,plus i was looking at a junk turret but it happen so fast that it was too late when i saw the materials screen that i realize what i done.

i will most likely get a response in much much later, but i will do regardless, i posted this to spread awarness for those who suffer this scennario that i am right now.

i have a better roll of 59 fr, but im mad that my time and ressource got scraped away, it makes me feel less mad and more paranoic realizing that ts possible to scrap a reactor vidar, kinda glad happen this way and no the other way around, but the issue remmains, i know  empyrian was rush, but i hope like no man's sky, it gets better.

actually now that i see the recording is WAY worse.

what happen was the scrap my carcinox icon WAS in the option  of scraping a junk cryophon turret option.

i knew that when scraping it ask you if you are sure, well i was sure that it was a cryophon.

like i say im not mad at DE, i just wish this stuff where address. don't take it as an attack as more a way to improve please.