Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know You've Been Playing Warframe Too Much When...

michaelwii

- You can recognize the next room in a tileset from the minimap.

- You install it on a barely capable laptop so that you can run into the bathroom to do an alert mission that pops up while you're walking around campus (primarily for people who need to go from location to location a lot in a day, like college students).

- You can list off the stats for all the warframes, and you know exactly how your favorite warframe powers work.

What do you guys have? Add them here! These are the ones that I've noticed with myself, and I'm curious about others.

When an item alert pops up and you realize you already have 3 of those blueprints in your inventory, unused and uncrafted.  Damn you Pangolin Sword.

When you become to lazy to forma your favorite frame AGAIN and move on to forma the next one in your inventory.  I proudly have a forma'd Ember now...lol

When you finally sell your maxed forma'd  Hek simply because you can't stand to hear the gunfire one more time

When the only filter left on your alerts app is "Orokin Reactor" and "Orokin Catalyst"

When according to steam you have 648 hours played.

When any light flickering is immediately associated with the stalker.

When your extracurricular activities have been overrun by a warframe theme.

When you base your school assignments on warframe.

When your dreams are dominated by life as a tenno.

When you associate something philosophical or part-of-life someone irl says with something you've read by Doozy84

When you find yourself spending your free thinking time about how you would improve various aspects of warframe.

When you spend all the time not otherwise thinking of how to improve warframe of how to sell the devs on putting your ideas into warframe.

When you spend the time on the porcelain throne debating on whether or not it's really a decent idea or to even bother trying to relay it to the devs.

When your aspirations have shifted to the day you yourself get to have a project like warframe with which you get to do what you want.

Yeah... I'm just a college kid that's all kinds of jelly of DE.