Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using weapons on K-drive

(XBOX)ITS MR P0CKETS

10 hours ago, (XB1)ITS MR P0CKETS said:

Will we ever see warframe using primary, secondary and or melee while riding the K-drive? I would love to gun down enemies while hoverboarding.

Unlikely as the keybinds that we use for weapons are taken for...k-drive tricks...

I see this as an opportunity for the community to come up with names and point assignments for weapon tricks on a K-board to inspire the devs to program this function in.

Off the top of my head:

Unum tower drop: 100m slam attack - 50pts

Vengeful Unum tower drop: 100m slam attack that results in a kill - 100pts

Fast food: shotgun kill on a freeroam animal - 30pts and Teasonai or The Biz disapproval depending on where you are.

We all lift together: 30m rocket jump - 30 pts

Lifeless together: We all lift together that results in a kill - 80pts

Thats all I got.

4 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Sounds like a reason to buff Gauss movement speed.Which I'm down for.

I'm not opposed either. I whooped a Gauss with my Zephyr in a race across Orb Vallis.. (and I build for comfort.. not speed) but as stated earlier, that's kinda what happens with moving around terrain instead of straight lines through the air. I think it's also that they expected he'd be unwieldy, or just outclass Volt so badly that he'd be unplayable by comparison. Though there's something to be said about the negative effects of just power-creeping everything into balance, especially due to circumstantial/optional mechanics.

Edited by kapn655321

2 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

I'm not opposed either. I whooped a Gauss with my Zephyr in a race across Orb Vallis.. (and I build for comfort.. not speed) but as stated earlier, that's kinda what happens with moving around terrain instead of straight lines through the air. I think it's also that they expected he'd be unwieldy, or just outclass Volt so badly that he'd be unplayable by comparison. Though there's something to be said about the negative effects of just power-creeping everything into balance, especially due to circumstantial/optional mechanics.

I would typically agree with you but speed is is whole thing and who cares if he outclasses volt in that area, he should be.