Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Queue System Addition

Aquebus

I want the foundry to be able to queue up more than 1 build for the infinite or multiple blueprints that a person might have in their foundry.

When building anything that has infinite uses or more than one blueprint it would let a person build more than once. This would also increase the build time but allow for multiple items to be built.

For example building 100 ciphers from a regular cipher blueprint would ask you for the amount. You enter in 100, it would tell you that it would cost 100*100=10,000 credits, 100*400=40,000 ferrite and 100*400=40,000 salvage and would take 100*1=100 minutes. When you confirm you would type in confirm like when you consign a kubrow and it would only be available for I am thinking mastery 5 and up would be a good place for experienced players to know how to use it and would not consume the new players resources because they didn't expect it. 

If done right players would be able to have a whole bunch of ciphers, energy pads, gems, built the next day instead of having to wait every minute to queue up another blueprint build.

This has been requested since I started almost 2 years ago and I'm sure much longer than that. Have also seen suggestion in terms of energy pads and ciphers to have a bigger blueprint which has at least been noticed, but no mention since then. Yes though, queuing system would be great. Sure we have the mobile app but ehh then we have to leave our phone on and craft every minute which doesn't solve anything. Especially when it bugs out and freezes the phone.

Edited by --Brandt--