Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Invaded Earth!?!?!?!?

iBuzzKill

I want one of those giant flying slugs as a mount! :(

My future mount now that the secrets out.....

Your MMORPG lingo fills me with enough boiling anger to strangle small animals...

If this game ever gets "mounts" I will uninstall faster than you can say "Everquest was better than World of Warcrap"

Edited by Archistopheles

Your MMORPG lingo fills me with enough boiling anger to strangle small animals...

If this game ever gets "mounts" I will uninstall faster than you can say "Everquest was better than World of Warcrap"

To be exact I never really meant mount, was a spurr of the moment, lot's of energy and a spazztic creation of this post that I spilled out those words. In reality the best way to describe what I would want, is these Patrolling or even as a pet for our dojo's not to be actually used, more of a creative fun thing. 

To be exact I never really meant mount, was a spurr of the moment, lot's of energy and a spazztic creation of this post that I spilled out those words. In reality the best way to describe what I would want, is these Patrolling or even as a pet for our dojo's not to be actually used, more of a creative fun thing. 

I posted before I drank my coffee, so I was more bitter than intended <3

A Loki riding Lech Kril/ Sand Skate wouldn't interest you at all?

A Loki riding Lech Kril/ Sand Skate wouldn't interest you at all?

How about a Loki thats riding Lech kril that is riding a Sand Skate? o.o    Yo dawg i heard you like mounts so i put a mount on your mount so you ride your mount while you ride a mount.  (cheap joke.)

Edited by Marabunta5

How about a Loki thats riding Lech kril that is riding a Sand Skate? o.o    Yo dawg i heard you like mounts so i put a mount on your mount so you ride your mount while you ride a mount.  (cheap joke.)

Makes me wanna mount you, for suggesting mounting of mount that also mounts.

Best part about that Movie is that an entire Alien invasion was contained to like, what? Three city blocks?

Meanwhile Superman couldn't save Metropolis in Man of Steel - the entire city gets wiped out.

Marvel Movies > DC Movies.

Makes me wanna mount you, for suggesting mounting of mount that also mounts.

^ Say this out loud and try to tell me it doesn't sound like a pickup line at a World of Warcraft convention.