Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us the option of normalize kuva weapons

(XBOX)Yufix4574

The current system of kuva weapons is wrong, a random roll weapon is against the entire warframe system based on the modding.
We just have riven for a random bonus.
Kuva weaons should be only an alternative version of a weapon, without this grinding rng on stats.
But there is a way to solve this, give us the option to remove elemental bonus (and the name of the lich) and replace them with a 30% base damage bonus.
And kuva weapons should also share rivens with base version.

Edited by (XB1)francy x096

Alternate versions of weapons like primes, vandals, wraiths, and kuva (usually) have better stats, some base weapons are useless but their alt forms are serviceable or even incredibly powerful.

Kuva weapons especially are, to my knowledge, mostly straight upgrades. Either way I can see the logic in separate dispositions.

....also yeah with the new system they're going to implement, I don't think this suggestion is needed.

Edited by NoXHeart

22 minutes ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

And kuva weapons should also share rivens and disposition with base version.

Variant weapons should absolutely have a distinct and separate dispostion.  If they don't then dispostion can not be used for its ONLY purpose which is to balance riven power.

Weapon 1a has crap stats because it's some base low MR trash (gram, tiberon)

Weapon 1b has top notch, power creep stats because its a shiny new prime [kuva, wraith, whatever] (again gram prime, tiberon prime)

Putting the same riven on 1a and 1b is the opposite of balanced.

• Like 2

If they want to add a base damage modifier into the potential drop pool, that would be fine by me.

..Frankly, could do all different stats.. but not with Lich grind being a relatively slow and frustrating process.
Also, we'd hoard too many items, and the predicted player cost for satisfactory weapon slot ownership would balloon like crazy.
Then again, Rivens were a financial success, so maybe it's fine?
Probably both would need revision for comfort in the low end usage, and easy of transition into high end usage.

58 minutes ago, NoXHeart said:

Alternate versions of weapons like primes, vandals, wraiths, and kuva (usually) have better stats, some base weapons are useless but their alt forms are serviceable or even incredibly powerful.

Kuva weapons especially are, to my knowledge, mostly straight upgrades. Either way I can see the logic in separate dispositions.

to me the primes seem more upgrade than kuva version

1 hour ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

to me the primes seem more upgrade than kuva version

I'm not privy enough to the stats of each kuva weapon and their counterpart to potentially argue that. In either case, different levels of power/usefulness means different dispositions whether they're better or worse.