Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat ability stacking

Tekkarath

I can only assume what I experienced was the Luck ability stacking on the plains of eidolon, this happened while mining (I assume the ability activating while I was in the mining minigame triggers this glitch but more testing is needed) and there would be the symbol for the ability in the top right (multiples of them) with no timer and maybe one with the countdown on it, I also noted that the amount of time on the ability was MASSIVE, like 80+ seconds which doesn't seem reachable even with the mod I have that extends Kavat abilities.  I came up from a cave, broke an Iradite node and immediately got 16 Iradite, which is when I took note of it.

You mean charm ability on smeeta kavat?

It can give you about 6 different things, some of them don't have timers because they get consumed on action, like reload, the 2 ones that you had were most likely instant reloads which wait for you to reload.

You can see what they are by going operator and back, it will then cycle through them showing their names.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Charm

And "Doubled Pickups and Affinity" has base 120s, so it surely can be 80+ even without mods.