Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Free Camera

(NSW)starsbug

I'm not really sure what to tag this one as, sorry. 

After tonights update Captura has become unusable, the free camera controls are completely frozen and only pitch straight upwards. Album contains video of bug + screenshot. 
https://imgur.com/a/JJXVwe5
After restarting the game, double checking my controllers aren't drifting, and using a pro controller instead, the issue seems to persist exactly the same. 

Edited by (NSW)starsbug
link fix

Am 7.2.2020 um 21:24 schrieb [DE]Helen:

The team has found the cause, which means a fix is soon to follow! You can expect the fix in a future update.

I'm also wondering for both the Captura Contest AND Dojo Contest. 

How are we supposed to participate when the fix is only coming in the next update? Looking back at the last few Updates, I actually don't think we get the fixed Update that quickly. 

Any thoughts on running both Contests for a longer time or at a later date for Nintendo Switch players?

Hijacking but still relevant.
 - Thanks for the fix QA team! can keep on decorating now freely of navigating to the observatory to go back to dojo every time.

Edit: Still have the ascending camera bug in the dojo when trying to decorate after once leaving the decoration mode. Had it happen after I came back from a cooking break. 
- If you go into operator and back to your warframe, then into decoration mode, the ascending camera bug happens once again.

Edited by (NSW)Tharasin
Still happened found the trigger

Okay, maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot, but I don't see any buttons/commands to move the camera up/down (Ascend/Descend). I think it's been removed entirely. 

Case in point: here's what it looked like before the update that broke it:

b0wm3jt.jpg

And here's what the menu looks like after yesterday's Hotfix: 

RGD2Nc1.jpg

I know, beggars can't be choosers and I'm grateful we got a quick hotfix for this particular error. That said... will the Ascend/Descend be re-implemented back into Captura at some point in the future? Thank you!

On 2020-02-11 at 2:57 PM, (NSW)Tharasin said:

Hijacking but still relevant.
 - Thanks for the fix QA team! can keep on decorating now freely of navigating to the observatory to go back to dojo every time.

Edit: Still have the ascending camera bug in the dojo when trying to decorate after once leaving the decoration mode. Had it happen after I came back from a cooking break. 
- If you go into operator and back to your warframe, then into decoration mode, the ascending camera bug happens once again.

Yep, I can confirm this happens to me, too. I'll try to see if I can post a video of this later today.