Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Paris Prime 200% Crit Damage Instead Of 150%

Enomilli

The Paris Prime needs to be an upgrade to bows in general.

To actually make it a bit more helpful and powerful even though it would still not compare to the Lanka, give it 200% crit damage to actually benefit those who adore aiming.

To actually make it a bit more helpful and powerful even though it would still not compare to the Lanka, give it 200% crit damage to actually benefit those who adore aiming.

The Paris Prime is competitive with the Dread. In other words, if the Paris Prime is constant/"safe"/lower damage per hit, then the Dread is inconsistent/"risky"/higher damage per hit because the bow requires aiming.

The Paris Prime is competitive with the Dread. In other words, if the Paris Prime is constant/"safe"/lower damage per hit, then the Dread is inconsistent/"risky"/higher damage per hit because the bow requires aiming.

Dread is effin ugly.

Make Paris Prime master race.

The Paris Prime is widely considered to be a bow that needs another review of its looks. Also, most people's issues with the Dread's looks are related to its arrowheads.

I like shooting pokeballs.

In all honesty I like Dread, I just feel Paris Prime was not worth the effort if Dread is still better than it.

Well, Medium Grineer and Corpus Crewman have armored weak points, so Paris Prime has its niche.

Well I don't mind, I'm building a Lanka so that tops any arrow.

Plus that new sniper rifle is coming soon.

I just want Paris Prime to at least give the option of sharpshooting.

In all honesty I like Dread, I just feel Paris Prime was not worth the effort if Dread is still better than it.

Neither bow is towering over the other in either damage per hit or DPS use what you want think looks cooler/better. The two good bows are not like the Supra/Soma issue because it is debatable what bow is better.

Edit: What I mean is you're not going to find a situation that you failed because you had a Paris prime equipped.

Edited by LazyKnight

Well there's only 3 bows in the game right now and 2 of them are about equal in terms of acquisition and power, I really don't see a problem here. Now, bows in general might need a bit of a rebalance when compared to other primaries but compared to each other, they're fine.

something really weird happend, i feel like every armor ignoring weapon got a buge nerf, paris prime feels like latron now... Which sucks

Well there's only 3 bows in the game right now and 2 of them are about equal in terms of acquisition and power, I really don't see a problem here. Now, bows in general might need a bit of a rebalance when compared to other primaries but compared to each other, they're fine.

not really, paris prime is now 100% better then both bows since dread got nerfed and paris needs to be weaker,

Well, Medium Grineer and Corpus Crewman have armored weak points, so Paris Prime has its niche.

Protip: Theres 2 ways a mob soak damage in this game, 1) is the raw armor and 2) innate resistance to "X" element in "Y" bodyparts

Even if you get a weakpoint you damage is going to get reduced anyway cuz the Raw armor (Level 100 enemeis laughts at you elemental and normal damage) unlike paris its AP damage who gives F*** about armor.

Protip: Theres 2 ways a mob soak damage in this game, 1) is the raw armor and 2) innate resistance to "X" element in "Y" bodyparts

Even if you get a weakpoint you damage is going to get reduced anyway cuz the Raw armor (Level 100 enemeis laughts at you elemental and normal damage) unlike paris its AP damage who gives F*** about armor.

I'm not sure how your response makes sense in the context. If you got unarmored weakpoints, then armor ignoring is pointless if you aim. If you have armor on all areas, then armor ignoring becomes essential.

I'm not sure how your response makes sense in the context. If you got unarmored weakpoints, then armor ignoring is pointless if you aim. If you have armor on all areas, then armor ignoring becomes essential.

Theres no Unarmored weakpoints, just parts where "x" resistence is lower like the grienners takes 100% bullet damage if you do a headshot (+x2 damage) unlike doing bodyshots where bullets only do a 40% their damage.

anyway if you get a headshot you damage is going to still being reduces cuz raw armor and thats armor 2.0 wants to change.

Theres no Unarmored weakpoints, just parts where "x" resistence is lower like the grienners takes 100% bullet damage if you do a headshot (+x2 damage) unlike doing bodyshots where bullets only do a 40% their damage.

anyway if you get a headshot you damage is going to still being reduces cuz raw armor and thats armor 2.0 wants to change.

There are unarmored weakpoints, like the midsections for MOAs. Armor 2.0 is generally fixing the imbalances between non-armor-ignoring and armor-ignoring damage.

There are unarmored weakpoints, like the midsections for MOAs. Armor 2.0 is generally fixing the imbalances between non-armor-ignoring and armor-ignoring damage.

Which means bullets would pay off with more aiming than physics impact weapons. Perhaps making a trade off with choosing one or the other?

Bullet being fast but you need to hit the weakspots for insane damage. Physics Impact/other armor ignoring weapons being slower but armor ignoring and more reliable without aim.

Which means bullets would pay off with more aiming than physics impact weapons. Perhaps making a trade off with choosing one or the other?

Bullet being fast but you need to hit the weakspots for insane damage. Physics Impact/other armor ignoring weapons being slower but armor ignoring and more reliable without aim.

Doubt Armor/Damage 2.0 will work like that, given the statements we've seen from Scott from the forums and livestreams.