Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Rank Problems

staranow

Once you hit Rank 60 for the Nightwave Intermission, NW challenges become pointless. There is no benefit. I hit rank 60 before the new week challenges even came out and wanted to be sure that I couldn't rank up anymore before I complained. But there it is. No more levels and no more NW creds.

I'm not even one of those super serious 'do all challenges' players. I do whatever challenges I would normally do and the easy ones. Any even slightly annoying ones? Just skip them. This would be fine to have max rank so easy to get if NW Intermission was going to end in a week or 2 from now but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe raise the NW rank cap? End the Intermissions sooner? No real ideas here but man does NW feel pointless right now. Also do support tickets just get ignored over the weekend or something? Filled one out an no response at all...

1 hour ago, staranow said:

Also do support tickets just get ignored over the weekend or something? Filled one out an no response at all...

Generally. You also have to keep in mind the two week turn around time.

I would agree with ending the intermission earlier. I had just about everything before it started - I never had to partake in this season at all.