Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like For De To Make The Braton Vandal Available Again?

RX-74

If so upvote this post and also post your comments.

we can  give it        over 1,000,000 votes and it still wont be available. youre wasting your time.

it was only meant for the closed beta people. let it be.

thats like saying lets making the snipetron vandal and strun wraith available again to those who missed out.

As someone who has the BratonV, I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather they introduced new Vandals instead, it was an exclusive afterall.

Regardless, DE should really buff the BratonV, it's still weaker than the regular Braton, which didn't make sense back in the day and makes even less sense now with the existence of BratonP.

Edited by CubedOobleck

we can  give it        over 1,000,000 votes and it still wont be available. youre wasting your time.

it was only meant for the closed beta people. let it be.

thats like saying lets making the snipetron vandal and strun wraith available again to those who missed out.

Nice strawman argument you have going on there... DE can't bring back the Braton Vandal because if they do then they must bring back every weapon that was a ''limited edition'' in the past.

I don't agree with you however.

As someone who has the BratonV I wouldn't mind.

DE should really buff it though, it's still weaker than the regular Braton, which didn't make sense back in the day and makes even less sense now with the existence of BratonP.

Yeah it needs a RoF buff to 11.25 and thats maybe it.

Braton Prime should have a RoF of 12.5 but thats another story.

Edited by RX-74

No. I wasnt here then and don't have it. But I fully understand that it is a reward for those that played then. 

There is little point having rewards if you keep making them available over and over to everyone - might as well just put it in the market.

It was in the market for the first place but they removed it.

I think they should make it re-available to the Closed Beta players. I played in the Closed beta, and recieved the Lato Vandal, but I didn't even get a chance to buy the Braton because of personal stuff at the time it came buyable.

Edited by Nixumoi

Nice strawman argument you have going on there... DE can't bring back the Braton Vandal because if they do then they must bring back every weapon that was a ''limited edition'' in the past.

I don't agree with you however.

which rests this case then lol.

I don't know why people think that Braton Vandal is for closed beta players when some open beta players have it yet some close betas don't.. That's what the Lato Vandal is for.

On topic: no. Same goes for the Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith. Regarding the latter two, DE needs to release sniper rifles and shotguns that are comparable with the Snipedal and Straith that all players can work for without being locked behind an event.

Exclusives aren't up to demand or debate. Lobbying will net get it back, so bloody stop, please.

Quoting Tulzcha in https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/81360-braton-vandal/page-2?hl=lobbying#entry887938

Sigh, yet another Braton Vandal begging thread, they keep popping up ad nauseam...

to the OP, the devs have already made their stance clear:

"5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged."

It means that if you weren't around for the event when they were released, you will never get them. That's what "exclusive" means. I don't have the Braton and Lato Vandal myself because I only started playing the game when it got on Steam, but I'm not bothered, I just accepted it and moved on.

Waiting for the lock anytime now.

Threads like this is why there is no downvote button.

So folks are begging for past exclusives again.  Are you going to continue the trend when your begging (ive seen at least two threads on this subject by you) fails to get you results, by crying that it needs further nerfed so that you wont want it anymore?  Let it go, and leave the past in the past.

One DAY, as a "reward" for the first stress test weekend.  You did not participate, you did not get the "reward".  Let it go, you will not get what you want.

Where is that damn downvote button?

Edit:  Might be wrong about the one day thing, but do not recall seeing it for more than a single day, maybe two, in the market place.

Edited by Malikon