Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive fps drop Suddenly

The_Name_is_Roy

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Matheoryon:

how are you getting 300+ in missions? I know people with similar specs that you have and can barely hit what your talking about, unless you are soloing a mission. Soloing I will get a consistent 144 on max settings even on POE.

@Matheoryon thats what I would exspect from the 2080S I got a vega64 and ~165fps (1440p) in missions since the game scales very predicatable you can do this calc

Spoiler

the 2080s is 35% faster in games then my card 165* 1.35(135%) = 222,75fps droping the resolution down to and 1440p to 1080 gives 150% fps 222,75 * 1.5 = 334.12fps depending on the overclock model etc you can say 334fps +- 30fps 

@The_Name_is_Roy try the newest driver from Nvidia http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/442.19/442.19-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe

On 2020-02-14 at 6:54 AM, The_Name_is_Roy said:

I got around 300 fps on missions, but now its even hard to keep a stable 60fps.

FPS in orbiter and relay?

How many foundry items do you have ready to claim?

There is this old bug, where too many foundry items that are ready to claim might drop FPS in Orbiter, Relay, and Cetus, but not during missions.

we have talked about this in other topics but keep talking until a dev/mod tells us "yea yea we get it! jee!"
anyway something fundamental is broken, its hard to say but i managed to spot in the log file that im getting bombed with "Net [Error]: Discarding packet with invalid signature from xxxxxxxxxx"  its NEVER good when even the netcoding cant even spit out proper packages half the time, there's hope however.
trick others into being host and you'll avoid 95% of the lag and simply experience (in worst cases) enemies teleporting around, and that only happens when the host's computer is cracking under the sheer load of bad packages.
again, not really a fix but it makes the game "somehow" playable.

Edited by Alira0Blexiera

57 minutes ago, Alira0Blexiera said:

we have talked about this in other topics but keep talking until a dev/mod tells us "yea yea we get it! jee!"
anyway something fundamental is broken, its hard to say but i managed to spot in the log file that im getting bombed with "Net [Error]: Discarding packet with invalid signature from xxxxxxxxxx"  its NEVER good when even the netcoding cant even spit out proper packages half the time, there's hope however.
trick others into being host and you'll avoid 95% of the lag and simply experience (in worst cases) enemies teleporting around, and that only happens when the host's computer is cracking under the sheer load of bad packages.

The net errors actually lines up with what I'm seeing. 

I posted in another thread that the lag spikes are coinciding with a spike in network I/O usage. It's not that there is a bunch of data being sent, which made spotting the issue hard.  

8 hours ago, Alira0Blexiera said:

Theres something about this. I mostly play solo, but when i joined a multiplayer session couple days ago, at 1 moment i tought my net failed because enemies suddenly stopped moving, after couple of seconds they started teleporting around, dont remember when i experienced this last time in this game.

Same issue here (on a new beastly rig). I'll get FPS drops anywhere from a few seconds apart, to 1-2 minutes apart, and hasn't stopped since logged in today. Doesn't matter where I am in-game or what I'm doing, I'll get random drops of 40 - 120 FPS for about 0.5-3 seconds. If it's a drop over 100 FPS, the game just freezes... and then suddenly several yards away with half HP, or falling to your death if you were in the middle of bullet jump over a canyon. 

Never experienced anything like it in WF. Also checked 3 other games way more gfx taxing than WF before posting, and had zero issues.

Plox halp.

thnx.  ❤️

Edited by BigStuffy