Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grand Thread For Animation Improvements And Fixes. [Constantly Being Updated And Tweaked!]

Aure7

Good example of fluid parkour.

For warframe, in the options menu, there would be the parkour selection.
Beginner - All parkour is done by holding down one button(Sprint or player designated button/key which they can combine with sprint if they like). Auto wall run where the wall run marker is on the wall whether one jumps or not and after any other animation... Even auto jump from small platform to small platform.

Pro - You do all the parkour yourself

Everyone is happy.

Parkour can stay that fluid and fast no matter the option you chose.

With this speedy parkour, I think warframe would be a blast to play especially hen levels themselves reflect on this new system even making parkour mandatory in many levels would not be an issue and it would truly feel like a ninja game rather than a game of spartans with special powers that cannot parkour to save their own metal hide.

It can also add to stealth, swinging, platforming, jumping from wall to wall, infinite wall run, even platforming while wall running, etc.(Although some of these can be optional way to get around due to there being a "pro" selection if it's too much).

Volt Speed´s New Look - The Previous Fx Was Way Better

This thread needs some attention. people are dissatisfied with the change to his effects and would love to have the old old effect return all the while keeping the current effect. makes volt look more electrifying :)

Or at the very least have the option to turn it on. An option named "Warframe FX" slider. I see one(non slider) for weapon, but not warframe. This is a must and an FX slider for weapons should be a must too or at least a low med high option for both.

It's a real shame when effects and other things are lost due to other peoples conditions or eyes and whatnot. 

People would also love to have a brightness setting for energy colors. the brightness was lost to to Nova's blinding Molecular Prime. Maybe the brightness can help darkness(black) color thrive and look better.

it would be better to have options to to force things on players and remove effects, etc. when players like those things. There aren't many graphic settings to choose from. i do believe this should change. This would even make SweetFX players happy :)

And you guys should perhaps keep SweetFX in mind for the future. Who knows, maybe y'all can make the effect of SweetFX much better on warframe or maybe provide y'all own recommended SweetFX settings.

There is also this enb thing which provides a huge graphical upgrade. Maybe y'all can look into that. I wonder what would happen if it happen to be compatible with warframe in the future or you guys created your own warfarme enb :)

• 3 weeks later...

To add to this, maybe a ledge-hanging animation? Hit space to climb up, ctrl to drop down.

To jump up to the ledge and climb up in one go> run and hold space

To jump up to the ledge and hang on > run and hit space

To jump up to the ledge, then jump off > run and hit space, hit ctrl

To add to this, maybe a ledge-hanging animation? Hit space to climb up, ctrl to drop down.

To jump up to the ledge and climb up in one go> run and hold space

To jump up to the ledge and hang on > run and hit space

To jump up to the ledge, then jump off > run and hit space, hit ctrl

I've talked about something like this in the parkour thread. In my version it is a "grab" key that you can hold to hang on ledges, grab walls and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how could i miss this thread for so long.. pls DE this needs to be included in parkour 2.0

It would be a crime if they wouldn't : this thread is nearly 2 years old!!!!

Wallrunning, rolling(especially side-rolling and back-handspring,they're not fluid at all!) ,rolling toggle(I often stand up when I don't want to : Redeemer charge,Stealth kill,after a jump), vaulting, sliding, mid-air shooting (after running or not),etc...

Lots of stuff to look at because right now we don't feel very alien space ninja....

• 1 month later...

Is it me or this post is broken? Coz i see only codes. 

oh S#&$ it broke again. Last time I had to tediously rewrite every single thing to fix it and I have no idea what causes it. It'd be great if someone knew how to fix it without rewriting everything manually.

oh S#&$ it broke again. Last time I had to tediously rewrite every single thing to fix it and I have no idea what causes it. It'd be great if someone knew how to fix it without rewriting everything manually.

Aaand here we go again... Aure7 got one job, and he can't even do it correctly...

One job!

DE Aure7 plz fix

Aaand here we go again... Aure7 got one job, and he can't even do it correctly...

One job!

DE Aure7 plz fix

this thread is not my job. None of these forums is my job. This thread got #*($%%@ up in one of the edits by itself because of some bugs in the site.

Maybe cut everything > save > edit > paste > save.... Coz if codes are correct....That is something with forums stopped recognising them.

That will be almost same as rewriting it.

doesn't work. I tried it the first time this happened.

this thread is not my job. None of these forums is my job. This thread got #*($%%@ up in one of the edits by itself because of some bugs in the site.

doesn't work. I tried it the first time this happened.

Don't worry, I'm just joking man... :p

I got this aswell in one of my old threads, but it went back to normal eventually...

Maybe it's because of the gifs?

Just checked your 1st post : everything seems to be in place. Strange...

Edited by unknow99

Don't worry, I'm just joking man... :p

I got this aswell in one of my old threads, but it went back to normal eventually...

Maybe it's because of the gifs?

Just checked your 1st post : everything seems to be in place. Strange...

I just ran it through html -> bbcode converter without even knowing what it'll do. Turns out it recognizes line jumps and bold text but still only partially recovered it since gifs, colors are not there and spacing is weird.

So it somehow glitched and turned into html code i guess? and if it returns back I'd rather leave it to fix itself.

I just ran it through html -> bbcode converter without even knowing what it'll do. Turns out it recognizes line jumps and bold text but still only partially recovered it since gifs, colors are not there and spacing is weird.

So it somehow glitched and turned into html code i guess? and if it returns back I'd rather leave it to fix itself.

The forums are a weird place sometimes...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure where priorities are but, PLZ !!! I wanna b able to copy my main colors from my frames on my armor. I cant because I like using default colored frames n copying  the colors to my Targis armor n it only turns  my armor all white cuz the default checker boxes r not actual colors. plz fix it i think targis on default Nova P would b sexy. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ  fix it fast its very important to look gud

Not sure where priorities are but, PLZ !!! I wanna b able to copy my main colors from my frames on my armor. I cant because I like using default colored frames n copying  the colors to my Targis armor n it only turns  my armor all white cuz the default checker boxes r not actual colors. plz fix it i think targis on default Nova P would b sexy. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ  fix it fast its very important to look gud

Aaaaare you sure that you posted in the right place?

It doesn't have anything to do with animations improvement....(maybe I need to train my english more, it's not my main language)

Since I'm pretty sure you don't understand the intricacies of forum discussion, probably because you're new to the internet, allow me to explain.

This thread has a certain topic, an object of discussion (Parkour).

What you're talking about is a different topic (colours).

Ya can't talk about different topics in a thread, so instead of replying to this thread create your own or find a thread with the topic you want to talk about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...