Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Concentrated Arrow Build

-UB3RN00B-

Question

Hello all! Finally almost close to finishing my ivara prime build using concentrated Arrow. Looking for any tips y'all might have! 

Mods are: Corrosive Projection, Cunning Drift, Umbral Vitality, Umbral Intensify, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity, Blind Rage, R4/5 Fleeting Expertise, Streamline and finally Concentrated Arrow.

My Artemis bow build is: Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Primed Cryo Rounds, Infected Clip, Hunter Munitions and Speed Trigger.

I believe this gets me 105duration, 125efficiency, 115range and 254strength. Going for hard hits.

Any improvements? What do you all think? I heard to stack fire rate on my primary but I am not sure if that still works.

Thanks!

-Ubernoob_Prime

EDIT: Swapping Blind Rage to Stretch and Streamline to Augur Reach.

Edited by -UbernoobPrime-

4 answers to this question

Ivara has a whopping 65 armor and 225 hp, adding Vitality onto that is completely useless same as Loki. If you wish to to improve survivability - replace with Quick Thinking possibly paired with Arcane Guardian - great for regular gameplay where you will get shot every now and again due to crossfire and AoE. 

For very high levels you won't need any survivability mods or arcanes because you will get one-shot no matter what. 

55 minutes ago, DarthKadra said:

Ivara has a whopping 65 armor and 225 hp, adding Vitality onto that is completely useless same as Loki. If you wish to to improve survivability - replace with Quick Thinking possibly paired with Arcane Guardian - great for regular gameplay where you will get shot every now and again due to crossfire and AoE. 

For very high levels you won't need any survivability mods or arcanes because you will get one-shot no matter what. 

I replaced Umbral Vitality with empowered quiver for the crit damage on my bow thus higher HM procs, good idea?