Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Self Revive

(PSN)Snck_on_mah_Chub

EDIT: a complete re-install of the game fixed this for my friend.

My friend is having this issue since last night. Tried everything short of re-install which they are in the process of doing, no joy so far. 

Found another post with this issue on the forums here, created the day after this one, but no answers there either.

Assuming this is a bug from the most recent patch as haven’t heard of this until then?

Any info on this yet, workarounds, fixes?

Edited by (PS4)ScaladeUK
updated with fix.

On 2020-02-24 at 3:25 PM, (PS4)ScaladeUK said:

EDIT: a complete re-install of the game fixed this for my friend.

My friend is having this issue since last night. Tried everything short of re-install which they are in the process of doing, no joy so far. 

Found another post with this issue on the forums here, created the day after this one, but no answers there either.

Assuming this is a bug from the most recent patch as haven’t heard of this until then?

Any info on this yet, workarounds, fixes?

i've taken to playing almost exclusively with wukong or atlas so i just don't ever die.

I've had this bug consistently over the last couple days as well and it's forced me to abort the last three railjack anomaly missions I've tried. My controller flashes like crazy when it happens. Of course, bugs happen and I'm not really upset about it, but this does seriously interfere with any mission of a time-limited nature. From reading other bug reports, it seems like this one's affecting the other consoles too. 

• 3 weeks later...