Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Kuva is not enough to stop players from restarting

KaizergidorahXi

The current Kuva reward for not mercying a larvaling is not enough to stop players from restarting the mission. I'd rather kill 50 more enemies and get a new weapon roll than have to finish the current mission and then go halfway through another to reroll the larvling. I know it's a fine line between giving a decent reward and having this be the new kuva farm but it should be a bit more rewarding to spare them in my opinion.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

1 minute ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

The current Kuva reward for not mercying a larvaling is not enough to stop players from restarting the mission. I'd rather kill 50 more enemies and get a new weapon roll than have to finish the current mission and then go halfway through another to reroll the larvling. I know it's a fine line between giving a decent reward and having this be the new kuva farm but it should be a bit more rewarding to spare them in my opinion.

You can farm Capture missions.

I always run Cassini now, and I always complete the mission—trivial to zip to extraction if the larvaling has something you don’t want, and 100 or 200 Kuva (kavat boost) is enough to say “another ten-fifteen seconds is fine”

(incidentally, the times I did run Adaro, I aborted halfway through if the larvaling wasn't to my liking). 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

I don't want anything to do with Liches, they suck gameplay wise, and lorewise too, the way they behave and were written make no sense compared to past lore.

But I agree with OP... because I had a couple missions that had nothing to do with lich farming (For example Acolyte farming in Grineer maps, or farming for stuff that only drops in Lua), and as soon lich appear, some MR27 player rush to kill, kill it, then abort, sometiems causing host migration or other issues.