Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should Be Included In The Next Batch Of Kuva Weapons

(XBOX)TheMadCash

On 2020-02-23 at 4:11 AM, Tiltskillet said:

And there's room for improvement!  

Besides better stats, do you envision a special mechanic or passive?

Well, they already have a couple of great mods (the Amalgam one and Hunter's Bonesaw) so perhaps a minor lifesteal passive.

Or maybe an armour-reduction boost versus knocked-down targets.

Just now, Devram said:

Well, they already have a couple of great mods (the Amalgam one and Hunter's Bonesaw) so perhaps a minor lifesteal passive.

Or maybe an armour-reduction boost versus knocked-down targets.

It's sliding off-topic, but do you know something special about Bonesaw?  I want to like the mod, but the condition on it is too stringent for what you get, afaict, even though ground attacks are one of my favorite things to do with Ripkas. .  I tested the damage bonus to see if it was multiplicative, but nope.

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

It's sliding off-topic, but do you know something special about Bonesaw?  I want to like the mod, but the condition on it is too stringent for what you get, afaict, even though ground attacks are one of my favorite things to do with Ripkas. .  I tested the damage bonus to see if it was multiplicative, but nope.

Use the Malicious Raptor stance. It has an attack chain (basically Block and Attack at the same time) that auto-knocks enemies on the 3rd hit IIRC.

Just now, Devram said:

Use the Malicious Raptor stance. It has an attack chain (basically Block and Attack at the same time) that auto-knocks enemies on the 3rd hit IIRC.

Yah, all three stances actually are good for kds (and Vermillion and Four Riders might be a little easier) but it's still too conditional for my taste.  .

8 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Yah, all three stances actually are good for kds (and Vermillion and Four Riders might be a little easier) but it's still too conditional for my taste.  .

I hadn't realised this^. Thanks, might try the other stances on my Ripkas.

17 minutes ago, Devram said:

I hadn't realised this^. Thanks, might try the other stances on my Ripkas.

Totally recommend it.  I like all the claw  stances--which isn't something I can say for any other weapons with multiple choices--although the mobility of Vermillion is hard to give up.