Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

team play

Surprise__MazaFaka

On 2020-02-21 at 10:00 AM, Matak-FR said:

A lot of topics already talk about this.

Unfortunately this feature will be used for evil purposes by trolls.

Example: Three associated players (trolls) exclude a normal player at the end of the mission without any reason.

I dont hink this will actually happen, and if it will. In such a small amount that the benefit will outweigh this aspect. Getting MR3s into my Railjack crew is beyond frustrating!

Am 21.2.2020 um 11:00 schrieb Matak-FR:

Example: Three associated players (trolls) exclude a normal player at the end of the mission without any reason.

How big is the chance to come into a group with three trolls??? In over 6 years I didn't even meet 10.

@Surprise__MazaFaka use the normal text format.

Edited by ES-Flinter

19 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

How big is the chance to come into a group with three trolls??? In over 6 years I didn't even meet 10.

How much public Railjack have you played? There are trolls everywhere. Run any mission with a BP drop and you'll be stuck trying to do the whole mission on your own as the trolls head off trying to get the drops.

I've had a troll jump in, get into the artillery seat and then AFK. I mean I can understand the AFK farming to a certain degree even though I don't agree with it... but denying my squad our main artillery as well?? Pure troll.

Give people the ability to deny others' rewards and you will find it will happen a lot and those that it happens to will all log support tickets demanding their rewards back. It will do nothing but generate tickets and DE know it.

il y a une heure, Shalath a dit :

Give people the ability to deny others' rewards and you will find it will happen a lot

Exactly what I was about to say @ES-Flinter

Give them the weapons to troll and you will see a lot of them, like sortie with radiation where you can see the mission is not their main goal.