Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Clogging... Taking A Few Out.

Deaths.Reap3r

We all know that as more and more useless mods come in, rng clogs even more yah?

So, I'm suggesting... remove some of these mods, but still keep them there.

The mods that I want removed from the RNG are...

If you guessed Intruder... YOUR COMPLETELY 100% wrong.

I want to get rid of ability mods from being in RNG..

But. The catch. You can still pick them up.

Why do I want these mods removed from RNG? Because, I never use all those 96 extra Mind Controls and those 69 extra Shurikins. The only reason I can think of for the ability mods to still be in the RNG is because of those people that accidentally screwed up and upgraded their desecrate, and now have no space to put that AMAZING ability and want another desecrate. 

So your asking.. "Mr. DeathReaper sir, how do you intend on doing this?"

And I will reply to your question by saying...

"By simply taking out the ability mods from the normal missions, BUT being able to only get them from the boss missions. And the ult mods would be changed to... Uncommon rarity of course!"

And you would say to me, "But Mr. DeathReaper sir, isn't that defying the laws of chemistry?"

And I would say, "Of course it is young man! OF COURSE IT IS. Now let me go back to baking potatoes."

Thank you.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

I want to get rid of ability mods from being in RNG..

But. The catch. You can still pick them up.

Why do I want these mods removed from RNG? Because, I never use all those 96 extra Mind Controls and those 69 extra Shurikins. The only reason I can think of for the ability mods to still be in the RNG is because of those people that accidentally screwed up and upgraded their desecrate, and now have no space to put that AMAZING ability and want another desecrate. 

Again, this is a case of "Be careful what you wish for."

The community asked for ability mods to be dropped by enemies, and that's what we got.

The community asked for ability mods to be dropped by enemies, and that's what we got.

I believe it was asked during the time where ability mods could be sold, even if it was your last one with an active frame. They've become useless ever since they made the last ability mods locked if you have the respective Warframes.

As for using them for leveling, you don't need any of it. Warframe abilities only have 3 levels, meaning leveling a Rare power will still take very little time. One can just use the fusion cores they acquire in quite a large quantity now, or fuse it with random mods (which is still useful since you only need 3 ranks to max it).

Use your mods for fusing to other ability mods if you haven't maxed out every frame's abilities.

Use your mods for fusing to any other mod. Get a few maxed out serrations to troll your mod rating.

Transmute your rare ab mods for other rare mods.

Sell your ab mods for 200, 500, or 1000 credits apiece.

But keep the drops the same.

afaik, mod drop rates do not interfere with mat/BP drop rates.

nothing would be lost, so whats wrong with it?

I know they don't. It's just that I would accumulate an aggravating amount of ability mods every time I (or any other boss farmer) goes and farms a boss. Shifting the drops elsewhere only pushes the problem onto a different set of people.

Why farm them in the first place?

Ambulas for credits and morphics. Sargas for something that I forget, probably Ork cells.

I know they don't. It's just that I would accumulate an aggravating amount of ability mods every time I (or any other boss farmer) goes and farms a boss. Shifting the drops elsewhere only pushes the problem onto a different set of people.

Ambulas for credits and morphics. Sargas for something that I forget, probably Ork cells.

You only get one mod per boss kill, its very different from getting handfuls regardless of what mode you play. It's not really a problem unless all you do is farm bosses. Even then, you only get one at a time.  

Oh and remove ability mods from transmutation, really annoying.

You only get one mod per boss kill, its very different from getting handfuls regardless of what mode you play. It's not really a problem unless all you do is farm bosses. Even then, you only get one at a time.  

Oh and remove ability mods from transmutation, really annoying.

I can sit down and do Ambulas 60 times in a row if I'm terribly short on credits and I need a quick half mil. Yes, it will get annoying.

I can sit down and do Ambulas 60 times in a row if I'm terribly short on credits and I need a quick half mil. Yes, it will get annoying.

Its still not the same as 180+ from 60 runs of anything else. You also get mods that aren't useless while doing a ludicrous number of assassinations. I don't see where the problem lies.

lets say that they did what your suggesting op...

where would you get vaub and banshee mods?

(really have no interest in this topic, just curious of this one bit)

You do realize that you get the ability mods when you craft the Warframe, correct?