Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant find Poop...

nanohead

Question

So, i've got the lure and the tranc rifle on me. I equip the lure and then the map but i see no hunting spots. I take out the rifle and the map, same thing, no hunting spots.

what am i doing wrong...? all the videos i've seen tell me to open the map and then you can see the spots but i dont see anything...

Edited by nanohead

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Are you using the correct lure? You have PoE and OV lures, there is no overlap. Make sure you use them in the correct place. 

• It might help if you told us what lures you were using, and where.

Im useing condroc lure. I used it once and didnt get it to work so i left the vallis and came back and now i cant find a single spot

maybe it would help to say that i did get it to work untill i came accross the pile of garbage that im suppose to use the lure on and thats where i got stuck. the animal would'nt make a noice so i couldnt track it with the lure. So i left the Vallis and came back. and now i cant even find a spot

Edited by nanohead

5 minutes ago, nanohead said:

Im useing condroc lure. I used it once and didnt get it to work so i left the vallis and came back and now i cant find a single spot

Condroc spawn in PoE, not Vallis. Go to the correct place and try it.

Just now, nanohead said:

maybe it would help to say that i did get it to work untill i came accross the pile of garbage that im suppose to use the lure on and thats where i got stuck. the animal would'nt make a noice so i couldnt track it with the lure. So i left the Vallis and came back. and not i cant even find a spot

Oh, that explains it. If there's already an animal "lured", you won't be able to see any other spot until you capture the animal or kill it. 
But you said you left and re-enter Orb Vallis but now there aren't any spot? Maybe it borked your game, try closing the game and relog?

Also, Condorc lure only work in Plains, they don't spawn in Orb Vallis.