Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Are No Credit Melee Weapons.

Carillon

*sigh*

the starter MK-1 and lato can be bought with credits. but the skana cannot. what justifies this?

for primaries, they can get a straight upgrade, or pick up a shotgun.

for secondaries, they can opt for the rapidfire aklato, the burst fire sicarus, or the pocket sniper.

there's no options for melee. plenty of melee weapons that are terrible enough to be credit weapons, but none of them actually are. why?

Bo and Dual Skana would be easy choices - they used to be credit weapons too, until DE was all like, BPs FOR ALL THE THINGS!

*sigh*

the starter MK-1 and lato can be bought with credits. but the skana cannot. what justifies this?

for primaries, they can get a straight upgrade, or pick up a shotgun.

for secondaries, they can opt for the rapidfire aklato, the burst fire sicarus, or the pocket sniper.

there's no options for melee. plenty of melee weapons that are terrible enough to be credit weapons, but none of them actually are. why?

Bo and Dual Skana would be easy choices - they used to be credit weapons too, until DE was all like, BPs FOR ALL THE THINGS!

I get what you're saying and I agree. There should be some sort of credit melee weapon.

It's because of the Cronus. The MK-1 is directly upgraded to the Braton and acts as a market instruction tool. The Cronus is the replacement for the skana and acts as the foundry instruction tool. The Lato is purchasable by credits for a totally different reason. The lato is a crafting material in Aklato, Bolto and Akbolto. 

It's because of the Cronus. The MK-1 is directly upgraded to the Braton and acts as a market instruction tool. The Cronus is the replacement for the skana and acts as the foundry instruction tool. The Lato is purchasable by credits for a totally different reason. The lato is a crafting material in Aklato, Bolto and Akbolto.

this is how you build this sword that you dont have the mats for, because you only did 5 missions so far, so yeah, foundery

this is how you build this sword that you dont have the mats for, because you only did 5 missions so far, so yeah, foundery

You'll have gone through 7 spots before you get the Blueprint. It takes very few mats to make. I don't know anyone who wasn't able to build the Cronus right away. I'm going to test this right now and see if you will have the mats you need by the time you get to Vor. 

You'll have gone through 7 spots before you get the Blueprint. It takes very few mats to make. I don't know anyone who wasn't able to build the Cronus right away. I'm going to test this right now and see if you will have the mats you need by the time you get to Vor. 

Okay. Let's see. One run through Mercury with an unmodded, unpotatoed level 3 Loki (lowest i had) and an unmodded braton, lato vandal and heat sword. 

The Cronus costs:

1x morphics

500x ferrite

75x polymer bundle

15k credits

Let's see how we did...

Terminus:

0x morphics

384x ferrite

42 polymer bundle

1k credits

M Prime:

0 morphics

776 ferrite (already have enough ferrite for cronus)

0 polymer bundle

1k credits

Caloris:

0 morphics

319 ferrite

0 polymer bundles

1k credits

Elion:

0 morphics

390 ferrite

0 polymer bundles

1.1k credits

Laras:

0 morphics

286 ferrite

0 polymer bundles

1.1k credits

Tolstoj (Vor):

2 morphics

377 ferrite

65 polymer bundles

1.2k credits

So there it is. One run with no repeated planets and all the resources needed to build. I should point out that I wasn't loot running either. This was straight runs, with pugs. The only thing I would have been lacking is credits, but you get a ton more the first time you go through a planet so I'm sure there would be enough.