The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavat Imprints?

(XBOX)Liquid Caffeine

Question

Hey all. Is there an easier way to obtain these, or is it just pure RNG?

I have made three Kavats so far - none of them have been a Smeeta... The best I've gotten has been an Adarza Kavat.

It is sheer RNG? Will I have to keep crafting them over and over until ultimately I get one? - Or can I get their DNA from scans or buying it or something to speed up the process?

I heard the buffs were great; and as an Inaros / Valkyr player, I would love to get as many buffs as possible 🙂

I met one person that claimed these could be purchased... but he wanted 150 platinum for two imprints... - and being two weeks in to the game, I'm not QUITE there yet. 

5 answers to this question

You can buy imprints from other players. If you don't care about the looks and just really want a smeeta, you can probably find someone that can sell you cheaper imprints. Sometimes they bump the price because of the looks/colors. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

You can buy imprints from other players. If you don't care about the looks and just really want a smeeta, you can probably find someone that can sell you cheaper imprints. Sometimes they bump the price because of the looks/colors. 

Good to know! I just need something for the buffs and farming.

Nothing will come close to my pitch-black Sahasa Kubrow with the bat ears/nose. He looks pretty neat. Named him "Anubis" 😄

I'll look around and see what I can find in terms of cheaper imprints!

I never see anybody selling this stuff on XB1

If you check warframe.market you'll see that the normal price for 1 imprint is ±30p, so for a set 60p

Reason being because one first has to have the kavat codes (= doing several derelict missions), spending lots of credits and resources in breeding it, as well as making the imprints, and all the while the one breeding it can't use any Kub's or Kavats him/herself.

Do keep in mind, once you bred yours, you can make 3 imprints yourself and sell them on so as to make back the plat you spend.

If you find someone that offers a set for 20p then either they don't care anymore or they just don't know any better.

Asking 150p for a set is not unheard of and will depend on the overall look or just the colours, tail, ears.

If you just want one for MR fodder then no matter what platform you should be able to get a set for 50 to 60p.

Or keep making Kavats yourself because it is a 1 in 2 chance everytime you breed a Smeeta. That said, the last 5 ones I bred where all Adarza's where as of the last 5 my wife bred there were 3 Smeeta's. Good luck.

PM me with your ingame name and I might be able to hook you up with some smeeta imprints. They won't be anywhere near 150p either. Nor will they be in the meridian price. Like I said, shoot me a pm and we'll see what we can do.

Question to the others: Is it possible for a PC player to sell items to an XBOX player?

Edited by AMMO-Retired
Added a question