Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If DE makes Explosive weps good after all - I'll buy Ivara Prime accessories.

Scar.brother.help.me

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

You really need to specify what you consider "good". What is your minimum expectation to make you buy the accessories.

effective + fun 
Less restrictions (already they are mostly slow, low ammo, low magazine, low reload speed, slow flight speed, some have no crit which is not compensated by any big raw damage)
Knock-back should be at the point blank distance, like 1 meter, and faster recovery, beyond that just a push back with fall off without any interruption, like a strong wind blow (we are solid war machines, not a paper after all)
Damage fall off - 2-3 meters after max range to even improve it slightly

DE makes whatever they want with Kuva Brama alone, though. It is like 2-3 times stronger and more effective than any other explosive weapon.

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
quote added

8 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Sure, DE will do everything they can to specifically please you, so that you buy the accessories. I'm sure DE is that desperate, that they let you blackmail them.

not me alone, there will be some common sence and folks will be more or less satisfied, so shall I even if it won't be 100% as I desire but some other changes will compensate for it and I stay happy and enjoy the game I am willing to pay for if I enjoy it.

21 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

not me alone, there will be some common sence and folks will be more or less satisfied, so shall I even if it won't be 100% as I desire but some other changes will compensate for it and I stay happy and enjoy the game I am willing to pay for if I enjoy it.

And still, what you are talking about is blackmailing.
Sure, I know that people are willing to pay if they are happy, and that's how the world works. But wording it the way you did is simply blackmail.
And you didn't even properly explain yourself in your first post. So chances are your thread will get locked.
Pretty smart thing you did there.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

And still, what you are talking about is blackmailing.
Sure, I know that people are willing to pay if they are happy, and that's how the world works. But wording it the way you did is simply blackmail.
And you didn't even properly explain yourself in your first post. So chances are your thread will get locked.
Pretty smart thing you did there.

It is not worse than slots for platinum, boosters, color pallets and some other stuff like that. Do you think DE is so fragile? 

1 minute ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

It is not worse than slots for platinum, boosters, color pallets and some other stuff like that. Do you think DE is so fragile? 

What are you talking about?
You said: Make me happy, then I will buy something. Do what I say!

What have the things you named to do with what you are saying with this thread?

Just grow up and provide proper feedback instead of demanding things like a child.

Edited by WhiteMarker
  • Like 2