Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Make Female Cryo Pods Yet?

BloodKitten

i dont see how duplicating the corrent modle and reshape it a bit (coughtnyxcaliburcough) then have it randomized in defense missions like with prisoner in rescue missions.

and keep the stone look and just say its some coating to make unfreezing job easier or something.

Why not? It would seriously safe effort from the art team.

Swapping models between the current Naked Nick and the current rescue targets would be pretty damn easy, but then you need to add the code for randomizing that. The main issue is that it would still look like S#&$.

If they waste time on this, let it be for something that does kick some &#!. A real cryopod with a real warframe within. It's not like they have to start from scratch. It's a mere cut-paste of stuff they have already. Plus the code for randomization that isn't going to be so horribly different.

Why are you staring in the Cryopod enough to make this even matter? I didn't even notice that there was someone in the pod till like my first 150 hours in Warframe.

my logic is "lets see what we even protecting..... oh some frozen guy that possibly a warframe when they unfreeze him"

*few updates later*

"so where are the frozen females that suppose to take the other half of warframes? :/"

it's actually about changing a model. The humanoid inside te cryopod isn't an image, it's a standalone 3D object.

It was the old Rescue Target, before they made the ones we use now. And yes, it was exactly as $&*&*#(%& in pathfinding as the ones we have now.

Edited by bobafetthotmail