Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime?

Sonicdh6

Excuse my french but... poo is still poo.. even with gold on it ^^

Just making a prime of it will not help. Burston needs a serious buff and no, burston is not a Grineer weapon. It fits in the neutral weapon category like Lato, Strun, Boar for example with no specific faction design imho. The lore is.. well.. either non-existant or contradictory so i make up my own mind about it. Soma is Tenno design, Hind the Grineer Burston equivalent, Dera is corpus and everything that looks like tentacle-goo is of infested heritage.

Edited by Namacyst

Get off of my 1.4k headshot crits darling.

Cute, but i prefer weapons that do damage, honey.

Back to Topic:

Let's all hope that Armor 2.0 brings not only a new Armor system and how mods work but also tweak/buff all the bad guns up to a usable level.. like the burston and even the Hind.. and not to mention the Braton Vandal!!!11one

Edited by Namacyst

Just making a prime of it will not help. Burston needs a serious buff and no, burston is not a Grineer weapon. It fits in the neutral weapon category like Lato, Strun, Boar for example with no specific faction design imho. The lore is.. well.. either non-existant or contradictory so i make up my own mind about it. Soma is Tenno design, Hind the Grineer Burston equivalent, Dera is corpus and everything that looks like tentacle-goo is of infested heritage.

Wrong

Boar allways had Tenno style draw on it, double check

But let's make it fire in single shot bursts, have twenty five damage per bullet, and a firing rate of oh say, ten rounds per second? 

Actually though, let's just get a burston buff. Tenno weapons should be superior to Grineer ones and yet the hind is so much better. Keep the three shot burst, less recoil, burst fires off faster, boost the crit chance and damage. I'd think a crit burst weapon would be really cool. 

Wrong

Boar allways had Tenno style draw on it, double check

Tenno style looks like the new Soma because that's official now but Boar & Strun (which basically share the same design) are not Tenno, even if they may be some drawing stuff on them.

I see those kind of weapons as the generally used guns in the universe.. maybe even they are crafted by corpus without corpus brand and sold to everyone but Boar a Tenno weapon.. no. That's the lore i come up with as logically as it can be since DE doesn't do it.

Almighty Burston

If you put a little elbow grease into it the Burston ends up pretty decent

Also, you should treat it as a medium-close range hip-shoot weapon rather than an accurate rifle, which it is not (just assuming you believe the burston is meant to be a marksman rifle or whatnot)

FYI Lato, Strun, are Boar and Tenno guns. The tenno markings are clearly there.

Edited by Baconweaver

Yeah, they do have tenno markings. And while we're on the subject, braton has corpus words and markings on it ;) All this while there exists a primed version of it, hinting that it is an orokin/tenno weapon.

Burst fire weapons are ok, but FPS drops make them suck a ton.

Thats because the recoil kicks too much.

dude u nerver played a real shooter,or?

to compensate recoil is the first thing u have to lern and later u do it without think about it

if u think it kick too much move ur mouse down during shooting

I agree on burston. It needs a buff, maybe via armor 2.0.

In case of buston prime, well soon.

Inb4 there are weapons like Lex, Furis, Bolto which need to be primed first. We have only 2 primed secondaries, or let say 1 (bronco prime).

• 2 months later...