Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grineer Enemy

Vilrein

I think we jokingly referred to him as "Master Blaster"... can you see the guy on his back? :)

Haha I saw that! I thought it was a cool Jetpack, but it's something more?!

This is actually how I imagined the Heavy Grineer, instead of having the Gorgon, they had an Underslung, Minigun/Auto Shotgun

For a gun of that size, having no recoil support and no tripod, it probably does not generate any sort of recoil. So it's probably some sort of flamethrower, or laser-based gun (notice what looks like the ammo box could be a battery box). It's either one of those, or a railgun.

None of those weapons generate a lot of recoil, but since he is on his knees to fire the thing i'm going with the Laser gun theory. Batteries are HEAVY.

And what's wrong with Ponies? D:

Nothing.

The wrong is on the part of the people who think that ponies have more awesomeness than they do, and bore us to death with pony worshiping.

What's wrong with Pidgeons? Why don't they worship Pidgeons instead?! They're, like, everywhere.. and they do that.. thing with their head and stuff... And they S#&$ on my neighbor's luxury car. And they S#&$ on the annoying politician banners that hang around every 20 meters during election season. And they also S#&$ on people who ride bikes.

They would also S#&$ on ponies if they existed. That's reason enough for me to love pidgeons.

Asshole+pidgeon_7c4339_3182949.jpg

Edited by ruivoml

Nothing.

The wrong is on the part of the people who think that ponies have more awesomeness than they do, and bore us to death with pony worshiping.

What's wrong with Pidgeons? Why don't they worship Pidgeons instead?! They're, like, everywhere.. and they do that.. thing with their head and stuff... And they S#&$ on my neighbor's luxury car. And they S#&$ on the annoying politician banners that hang around every 20 meters during election season. And they also S#&$ on people who ride bikes.

They would also S#&$ on ponies if they existed. That's reason enough for me to love pidgeons.

Pidgeon is best pony?