Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to make friends in Warframe?

xerimoz

Question

I've only been playing for about 3 weeks now, but I've gotten to the point where I need support on missions. I've tried reaching out to my fellow tenno in the chat, but no one seems interested. I wish there was a noobie chat for people like me, as I'm sure there are many others who are new to the game that are in a similar situation. 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

1. Join an active/friendly/social clan. Check the recruit chat for recruiting clans or post there that you are looking for one. The recruitment sub-forum in this site is also a good place to find some clans. You might wanna look for something that has another channel of communication like discord or something so you have easier time contacting them. 
2. Look for groups/communities. If you have social media you can try looking for warframe groups or other warframe discord servers because sometimes our clanmates are not always online when we're online.

8 hours ago, xerimoz said:

I've only been playing for about 3 weeks now, but I've gotten to the point where I need support on missions. I've tried reaching out to my fellow tenno in the chat, but no one seems interested. I wish there was a noobie chat for people like me, as I'm sure there are many others who are new to the game that are in a similar situation. 

If you need a clan, you can join mine, we're always willing to help out new players and stuff! Just hmu in game with a friend request! 

Friends are great, but if you're set to public you should be put into a squad of upto 4 people. When you hover over a site on the star map, it will tell you how many open squads there are.

Once back from a mission the squad will stay together unless you or they decide to leave the squad. 

Especially early on, most of the time you will be put into a squad, but not always.