Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project Skana - Man At Arms

Alantar

Project Skana is simple, have a small piece of Warframe become a real and functional weapon. Every two weeks blacksmith Tony Swatton creates memorable arms from pop-culture at the suggestion of the audience. If enough Tenno work together and suggest the skana from Warframe, the fine Tenno blade may become a reality.

I believe the skana to be the most appropriate weapon to be forged. It is sleek, simple and is the blade that every Tenno started with. I hope the community backs this idea, comments and suggestions are welcomed!

AWE me channel: www.youtube.com/user/AweMeChannel
Tony Swatton's Company: www.swordandstone.com
Latest episode: Mjolnir (Thor: The Dark World)

Edited by Alantar

Dunno if the dude would do Galatine, he already did He-Man's sword. 

I don't know much about the show to begin with, so maybe. 

He made two HUGE sowards. He made the Cloud's Buster Sword from Final Fantasy. Required two people to make it somewhat functional haha.

I vote for Skana or Cronus. I don't think he's done anything that resembles either (or most weps in the game), but I'd like to see Skana because it is the most "iconic" as a starter weapon, or Cronus, because it looks so cool. Gram would be interesting, as it is a fairly powerful weapon, but maybe the Reaper Prime or the mini-Hate (forgot the name) would be neat to see. He hasn't really done a scythe yet. I think a good, iconic scythe would be the one from Soul Eater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All of my yes. Here's some extra theorycraft to it-

- Skana, while most iconic, could be something too simple in the long run. Perhaps we could see one of the other longswords though, such as the Pangolin Sword (an ornamental blade for the Tenno, would fit well for the request) or Cronus (rather commonly the 'second' longsword a Tenno will use because shiny) would work just as well.

- Yes, Galentine would be cool too, but again, there's the fact it's so freakin redonculously large it'd probably discourage him, though then again he did do the Buster Blade... though yeah, the hilt being similar to He-Man's blade will definately not be a good one considering he did that already.

- Part of me wants to suggest Gram, though in all fairness that's not really a sword in the traditional sense.